Calling out Islam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Calling out Islam
It is not a different perspective it is direct opposition using western aggression to alleviate religiously motivated violence.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2012, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2012 05:42 AM by Logica Humano.)
(15-09-2012 11:34 PM)Thomas Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 03:24 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Yes, just the majority who are content with living under Shariah Law.

The "root problem" is their continuous literal interpretation and glorification of a book, and the animosity they hold towards anyone who does not revere their book the same as them.

As any other Abrahamic Sect.

The constant Muslim civil wars, religious wars, and murders don't help.

Yes? I know. They have created that title for themselves. Now they must work to get rid of it.

"Prophet"
They should be pissed because, as a rule, they are ignorant and backwards. Ever since Islam as taken a strong grasp in their government, they have suffered for it. Islam is the problem.

And tell me why it shouldn't.

Why should I respect that? I don't respect Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, New Age, Pagan, or Sihk religions. Why should I go out of my way to respect this religion?

They can be angry. They do not have to invoke further violence. Stop attempting to justify their actions.

No one is attempting to justify anything. It's an explanation from a different perspective. Seek first to understand...

Why is it that people who see this differently than I assume that I have not researched both sides? I have said it before, and I will say it again. Because I come to a different conclusion than you, does not mean I did not look at it from both perspectives.

Oh, then what are you doing, Thomas?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
17-09-2012, 02:59 PM
(16-09-2012 12:14 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  It is not a different perspective it is direct opposition using western aggression to alleviate religiously motivated violence.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp