Calling out Jodienda76.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 11:34 AM by germanyt.)
Calling out Jodienda76.
If you would humor me. Can you post of a pic of yourself holding a sign with your username or the forum name? Just wanna make sure some fat guy named Bob isn't trolling us with talk of his cooch?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
09-03-2012, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 04:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Calling out Jodienda76.
(09-03-2012 09:49 AM)germanyt Wrote:  If you would humor me. Can you post of a pic of yourself holding a sign with your username or the forum name? Just wanna make sure some fat guy named Bob isn't trolling us with talk of his cooch?

Stark put a BOLO out for him a while ago now. I'm assuming it's still active under lucradis but I haven't checked. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
09-03-2012, 03:59 PM
BOLO?
09-03-2012, 04:02 PM
(09-03-2012 03:59 PM)kineo Wrote:  BOLO?

Be on the lookout.

It's a police term or something like that.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Bolo. Isn't he the bad guy in enter the dragon. Bolo Yueng or something wasn't it.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
09-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Still no pics? Jodienda, U fraudin?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Hmmmm

Her twitter?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Maybe she's all like " this is kinda creepy maybe I'll just leave and never come back"
That's how I'd be if people kept yammering on about my looks on the intro thread only to follow it up with a request for more pics by a married man.

Every time a girl posts her pic I get the old school construction worker stereotype vibe.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like lucradis's post
09-03-2012, 06:21 PM
(09-03-2012 06:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Maybe she's all like " this is kinda creepy maybe I'll just leave and never come back"
That's how I'd be if people kept yammering on about my looks on the intro thread only to follow it up with a request for more pics by a married man.

Every time a girl posts her pic I get the old school construction worker stereotype vibe.

To be honest anyone who posts the sort of stuff she posted on that thread in world news is pretty unlikely to get creeped out by a thread like this.

Kinda agree with your point though, even though I don't think Jodienda76 would get creeped out that easily I can imagine a lot of people might. Maybe we should be a little more well behaved in future, at least to begin with.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-03-2012, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 06:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-03-2012 05:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Her twitter?

Apparently she's a Pisces. Wonder if she still is with the addition of Ophiuchus.

(09-03-2012 09:49 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Just wanna make sure some fat guy named Bob isn't trolling us with talk of his cooch?

(09-03-2012 06:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Maybe she's all like " this is kinda creepy maybe I'll just leave and never come back"

I'm pretty sure germanyt's comments are just another pathetic attempt at getting Bob to reveal his true identity as Bobudo the Yokozuna in his super-hero fundoshi. ... Get thee behind me, Satan.

(09-03-2012 06:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Maybe we should be a little more well behaved in future, at least to begin with.

Blasphemer. Although as a father of a daughter I do find myself sometimes tempted to lead off some of my posts with the caveat "Tazmin98 this is not for you! Avert your gaze now!", but then I remember she's shown she can take care of herself.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.