Calling out Jodienda76.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: Calling out Jodienda76.
(09-03-2012 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Blasphemer. Although as a father of a daughter I do find myself sometimes tempted to lead off some of my posts with the caveat "Tazmin98 this is not for you! Avert your gaze now!", but then I remember she's shown she can take care of herself.

Yeah Tazmin's awesome. I think rep-wise she's probably the most underrated member of the forum.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
09-03-2012, 06:59 PM
(09-03-2012 06:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Blasphemer. Although as a father of a daughter I do find myself sometimes tempted to lead off some of my posts with the caveat "Tazmin98 this is not for you! Avert your gaze now!", but then I remember she's shown she can take care of herself.

Yeah Tazmin's awesome. I think rep-wise she's probably the most underrated member of the forum.

Edit:

Never mind. I'm an idiot.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
(09-03-2012 06:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Edit:

Never mind. I'm an idiot.

Yeah I was just about to point that out to you. If it was a few months ago I would understand more but it was a couple of days Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-03-2012, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 07:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-03-2012 06:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Never mind. I'm an idiot.

Yeah, that's not news to us, brother. Smile

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Still no pics? I guess Jodienda is really Joseph.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi....welcome to the forum.....this place is AWESOME.

Wow....nice pics.... your a slim and attractive lady Big Grin

I wanna see more as proof Angry

Really??? Is that how people are welcomed???

Maybe im sticking my nose in..... after all I dont know the full story and its just my opinion. How about quoting the post that contains her picture and see where it came from.... comparing her IP addy and writing style to that other user who you think she may be???

Shit that can be done behind the scenes without making a thread about it???

(like I say just my possible uninformed opinion....if she does turn out legit is there gonna be an apology awaiting???)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-03-2012, 08:46 AM
(12-03-2012 08:37 AM)bemore Wrote:  Hi....welcome to the forum.....this place is AWESOME.

Wow....nice pics.... your a slim and attractive lady Big Grin

I wanna see more as proof Angry

Really??? Is that how people are welcomed???

Maybe im sticking my nose in..... after all I dont know the full story and its just my opinion. How about quoting the post that contains her picture and see where it came from.... comparing her IP addy and writing style to that other user who you think she may be???

Shit that can be done behind the scenes without making a thread about it???

(like I say just my possible uninformed opinion....if she does turn out legit is there gonna be an apology awaiting???)

First, who cares how people are welcomed?

Second, yes, when an attractive chick posts pics and makes comments about her dripping wet vagina I automatically assume it's a dude.

Third, I'm not suggesting that she is a multiple account from another board member. It could be some atheist who lives in his moms basement yankin his crank while trolling every site he can find with whomever's pictures he can find.

You must be new to the interwebz.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-03-2012, 09:12 AM
(12-03-2012 08:46 AM)germanyt Wrote:  First, who cares how people are welcomed?

Erm.............Confused

(12-03-2012 08:46 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Second, yes, when an attractive chick posts pics and makes comments about her dripping wet vagina I automatically assume it's a dude.

Expectations lead to dissapointment

(12-03-2012 08:46 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Third, I'm not suggesting that she is a multiple account from another board member. It could be some atheist who lives in his moms basement yankin his crank while trolling every site he can find with whomever's pictures he can find.

Then shouldnt this belong in the "conspiracy" section????

(12-03-2012 08:46 AM)germanyt Wrote:  You must be new to the interwebz.

Have a hug Tongue

Isnt this a moderation issue????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
12-03-2012, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 09:25 AM by germanyt.)
(12-03-2012 09:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  Isnt this a moderation issue????

Nah. This is an issue of finding out if she is a dude. And if she is legit then we get some new pics. Preferably some taken while wearing white cotton panties and a tank top. No bra. Big Grin

edit
And don't forget a spoon.

This is acceptable.
[Image: 14xo612.jpg]

So is this but it's kinda boring
[Image: Spoonspicangie.jpg]

-Mark Twain
12-03-2012, 09:23 AM
You're wife must be one interesting woman Germany.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post