Calling out Misanthropik

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Calling out Misanthropik
(20-04-2013 09:34 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 09:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yes, but I can't hurt the kid now because you'll get mad at me. Confused
He's a big boy. He can handle his own. (I don't know if you had heard, but he's works out for a living. He is of strong mind and body.)

And HE is openly accepting your challenge. Drinking Beverage
[Image: flying-cat-fight.jpg]

Do you think that scares someone who took Special Weapons & Assault Tactics in Seminary? My M.Div. stands for, "Muthafucka, I'm gonna divvy up yore ass!

Plus, as if that weren't already enough, I've been attending The Justice Trolls weekend boot camps to learn some of the skills he picked up during his tenure at the SCP Foundation. And I know what a pussy Missy is when it comes to my contacts at the Foundation. Isn't that right, SCP-173???

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-04-2013, 10:52 PM
(20-04-2013 10:43 PM)Peanut Wrote:  This was not the battle I envisioned when the thread was created. I was hoping for something more.

I'm bored Drinking Beverage

Oh don't worry, ma'am. Shit just got real up in here.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Sorry guys. Erx has SCPs. He wins by default. SCP-087 scares me more than I can say.

Undecided

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-04-2013, 11:04 PM
(20-04-2013 10:59 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sorry guys. Erx has SCPs. He wins by default. SCP-087 scares me more than I can say.

Undecided

That was weird! Didn't you show me that website about something like that?

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
20-04-2013, 11:06 PM
(20-04-2013 11:04 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 10:59 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sorry guys. Erx has SCPs. He wins by default. SCP-087 scares me more than I can say.

Undecided

That was weird! Didn't you show me that website about something like that?

Same site. Big Grin But I sent you the one about "Knowledge". That one was "The Staircase". It was the first SCP I ever read. It's also a videogame. You just walk down a staircase for an hour or two before the face comes out of the dark and scares the ever-living fuck out of you.

Good times. Thumbsup

20-04-2013, 11:08 PM
(20-04-2013 11:06 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 11:04 PM)Peanut Wrote:  That was weird! Didn't you show me that website about something like that?

Same site. Big Grin But I sent you the one about "Knowledge". That one was "The Staircase". It was the first SCP I ever read. It's also a videogame. You just walk down a staircase for an hour or two before the face comes out of the dark and scares the ever-living fuck out of you.

Good times. Thumbsup

WTAF, dude? You told a civilian??? Oh Hamata isn't going to be very happy when he sees what you did. No

~Izel
20-04-2013, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2013 11:36 PM by Misanthropik.)
(20-04-2013 11:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 11:06 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Same site. Big Grin But I sent you the one about "Knowledge". That one was "The Staircase". It was the first SCP I ever read. It's also a videogame. You just walk down a staircase for an hour or two before the face comes out of the dark and scares the ever-living fuck out of you.

Good times. Thumbsup

WTAF, dude? You told a civilian??? Oh Hamata isn't going to be very happy when he sees what you did. No

It's ok. She's SCP-055. She is not a security risk.

But now you've made it a big issue, so your ass is gonna be on the chopping-block. They will be administering Class-A amnesiacs to you shortly. (In case you didn't know; "Class-A amnesiac" is a code-term for "torture you into forgetting")

"And so it was that Miso won the battle. For his psychopathic wit was more formidable than anyone could have imagined."

20-04-2013, 11:41 PM
(20-04-2013 11:31 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  "And so it was that Miso won the battle. For his psychopathic wit was more formidable than anyone could have imagined."
See? It did end up being a war of the words. Big Grin

Laughat

Awesome.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
21-04-2013, 12:02 AM
(20-04-2013 11:31 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 11:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  WTAF, dude? You told a civilian??? Oh Hamata isn't going to be very happy when he sees what you did. No

It's ok. She's SCP-055. She is not a security risk.

But now you've made it a big issue, so your ass is gonna be on the chopping-block. They will be administering Class-A amnesiacs to you shortly. (In case you didn't know; "Class-A amnesiac" is a code-term for "torture you into forgetting")

"And so it was that Miso won the battle. For his psychopathic wit was more formidable than anyone could have imagined."

Hey guys. You remember that little rule that was made in the foundation? You know, the one where we're not supposed to tell anyone for fear of word getting out and our security being breached? You know the security that keeps the things that nightmares have nightmares about from brutally murdering this world and any other worlds population? yyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhh........Well. Too late now. Normally I'd be angry but I like it when there's a containment breach. It gives me something to do and lets me "cut" loose for awhile. Let me know when things explode. I'll be spending some "time" with SCP-166.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
21-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Fuck! I'm out of here! Missy, you may have won this time, but you're still a smelly wanker and I'll get you next time, my little pretty!

And your little pussy too!!!

Cheezit! It's the Foundation! I'm outta here fuckers!

Bechased

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post