Calling out Smoosh...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Calling out Smoosh...
Have you seen either of these documentaries? I'm pretty sure they were filmed with you in mind. Big Grin
If not, you must. Darkon is about LARPers who take their games just a tad too seriously.
Monster Camp is just good fun and teaches you how to be a NPC Monster...kind of like playing in the Minor Leagues until you're called up to be a real LARPer. Fun times!

http://www.darkonthemovie.com/

http://www.monstercampthemovie.com/

Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-04-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Calling out Smoosh...
Yikes! The Darkon larpers are hardcore. I have to admit there's some crazy larpers in our games too, I just try to avoid them. By the way they use those big boffer weapons. Our weapons are so much cooler... Tongue

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
13-04-2012, 06:15 PM
(13-04-2012 06:00 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Yikes! The Darkon larpers are hardcore. I have to admit there's some crazy larpers in our games too, I just try to avoid them. By the way they use those big boffer weapons. Our weapons are so much cooler... Tongue
Yeah, as soon as I saw your weapons I knew you were for real.
Makes me feel kinda funny...like climbing the rope in gym class...

[Image: rage-comics-gym-class.png]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-04-2012, 02:11 PM
i just had a wtf moment for this here

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post