Calling out Vosur!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Calling out Vosur!
(04-06-2014 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:49 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think the only thing more redicilous than forum members complaining about their lack of rep, are forum members creating sock accounts to give themselves rep.

Goddam, I never thought of that. That is an excellent idea. And with IP spoofers and the ability to change my posting style at will I could keep the Calvinist chasing his tail for weeks. Consider ... Evil_monster

I just rememberd it from my days on af.org

Some really pathetic troll tried that there.

And for the first time when encountering a pathetic person on the internet I didnt feel like making fun, but I felt pitty.

A horrible expirience.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
04-06-2014, 05:03 PM
(04-06-2014 05:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I don't know if you got what I meant but this was amazing

No, I did.

I'm just showing alternatives for "rep".

I do those reps every day.

On a serious note rep isn't that important. I many people I talk to didn't rep me, but I don't care because we can still talk and talk to each other even without rep.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-06-2014, 05:03 PM
(04-06-2014 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:49 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think the only thing more redicilous than forum members complaining about their lack of rep, are forum members creating sock accounts to give themselves rep.

Goddam, I never thought of that. That is an excellent idea. And with IP spoofers and the ability to change my posting style at will I could keep the Calvinist chasing his tail for weeks. Consider ... Evil_monster

You're already on thin ice, Bob.

You need to learn to control your superpowers.

With great power comes great responsibility.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
04-06-2014, 05:04 PM
(04-06-2014 04:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  What the fuck is rep?

[Image: spotmebro-wackiest-exercises-blob-bench-press.gif]

THIS! and when i get off of military over night duty tomorrow, I will be on THAT like a fat kid on a cupcake, or a crackhead on a 8-ball Thumbsup

nicely done mythchosen! Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-06-2014, 05:05 PM
(04-06-2014 05:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No, I did.

I'm just showing alternatives for "rep".

I do those reps every day.

On a serious note rep isn't that important. I many people I talk to didn't rep me, but I don't care because we can still talk and talk to each other even without rep.

I tend to disagree.

I do believe rep is important and has its place; however, I don't think it needs to be obsessed over like it is.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
04-06-2014, 05:06 PM
(04-06-2014 05:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I do those reps every day.

I tend to disagree.

I do believe rep is important and has its place; however, I don't think it needs to be obsessed over like it is.

I think rep is highly important, especially if you do enough sets with good form hehe Smartass

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-06-2014, 05:07 PM
(04-06-2014 05:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I do those reps every day.

I tend to disagree.

Let me re phrase that I don't care about my rep, I feel some people here need more rep.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-06-2014, 05:10 PM
(04-06-2014 05:06 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I tend to disagree.

I think rep is highly important, especially if you do enough sets with good form hehe Smartass

[Image: 3749-i-see-what-you-did-there-no-text.png]

04-06-2014, 05:10 PM
I dont give a damn about rep.

Why should I care that some random people on the internet "like" me???!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
04-06-2014, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 06:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-06-2014 05:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam, I never thought of that. That is an excellent idea. And with IP spoofers and the ability to change my posting style at will I could keep the Calvinist chasing his tail for weeks. Consider ... Evil_monster

You're already on thin ice, Bob.

Awww, look at the little Calvinist trying to be all scary and shit. Warms me cockles.

[Image: thinice.gif]

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post