Calling out Vosur!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Calling out Vosur!
(04-06-2014 05:26 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Really? Mods cant have oppinions? Also,if you have a problem with a mod,you raise this in the forum matters section whee only you+forum team sees this,or you pm this particular mod

But doing it like that would be the mature way to handle things and would not allow one to have a public cry about it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-06-2014, 05:42 PM
(04-06-2014 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:06 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I think rep is highly important, especially if you do enough sets with good form hehe Smartass

My bigass brother swears by partial reps in the strongest part of the move with much much more weight than you could do with a full range rep. He's a little bigger than you but not by much. Whatever works. Big Grin

[Image: dave2.jpg]

[Image: dave3.jpg]

oooh he has awesome lats and lower/mid back thickness, I may have him on shoulders and I think for sure on the traps Drooling

It is interesting to see how the body responds and how you can see what someone prioritizes or focuses on based upon how their body develops muscle. Because of my bad wrists and numb hands Weeping pullups have become a pain in the ( i ) and I have slacked away from them, but for some reason I am able to do military presses and seated rows with wild abandon...Looks like he has invested some time in deadlifts and pullups/pulldowns Thumbsup

I focus on full range and strict control, one) because it doesnt hurt my shitty ass joints, and two) so I get full muscle development, if you do too many partial range, you allegedly shorten the muscle. For some reason half reps hurt my joints like crazy, slow count full range reps do not Unsure

In other news; had to take 3 days off because my freaking athritis in my right hand/wrist got aggravated by my last two hoo-yaah workouts, I have duty today, but tomorrow it is on like donkey kong Yes

Tell your brother he looks great and to keep at it. I intend to die in the gym, hopefully not tomorrow though Shocking

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
04-06-2014, 06:02 PM
(04-06-2014 04:32 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  So Vosur has joined the despicable Earmuffs with a minus 3 neg rep for me in support of the latter.
Is this the behaviour of a reasonable moderator?

Is it reasonable to continually place an ultra abusive neg rep at the top of the list for well over a year to negate open debate? Do all TTA members condone this?

Sonds like something out of Nazi Germany!

I support the right of every TTA member to rep when and how they choose. I don't think Vosur's current comment is abusive.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-06-2014, 06:10 PM
(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  oooh he has awesome lats and lower/mid back thickness, I may have him on shoulders and I think for sure on the traps Drooling

You got him on rhomboids too. But his lower/mid back is just fucking sick. His buttcrack goes up to his goddam shoulder blades.

(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  It is interesting to see how the body responds and how you can see what someone prioritizes or focuses on based upon how their body develops muscle. ...Looks like he has invested some time in deadlifts and pullups/pulldowns Thumbsup

Heavy ass partial bent over barbell and dumbbell rows and pulldowns for the lats. Heavy ass partial deadlifts for the 8-pack (powerlifters don't have 6-packs, they have 8-packs). Dunno why his traps are so weak. The deadlifts should've stimulated them. Mine are bigger than his. He says "Fuck you fatboy, that's the only thing you got bigger than me." "You mean except our dicks, right?" "Whip it out fatboy." "Ha, I win." "Yeah, by a fucking inch." "Or you could read it as twice as big, brother." Big Grin

(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I focus on full range and strict control, because it doesnt hurt my shitty ass joints, ... For some reason half reps hurt my joints like crazy, slow count full range reps do not Unsure

Weird. It's usually the opposite.

(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ... and so I get full muscle development, if you do too many partial range, you allegedly shorten the muscle.

My brother would disagree with you. He argues that big ass failure weights which you could not possibly perform for a full range rep stimulates the entire muscle better than anything else.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-06-2014, 06:15 PM
(04-06-2014 04:49 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think the only thing more redicilous than forum members complaining about their lack of rep, are forum members creating sock accounts to give themselves rep.

Really?who did this?
04-06-2014, 06:17 PM
(04-06-2014 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:49 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think the only thing more redicilous than forum members complaining about their lack of rep, are forum members creating sock accounts to give themselves rep.

Goddam, I never thought of that. That is an excellent idea. And with IP spoofers and the ability to change my posting style at will I could keep the Calvinist chasing his tail for weeks. Consider ... Evil_monster

If I want to creating sock accounts I would hiding my IP first...
04-06-2014, 06:23 PM
(04-06-2014 06:15 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

Really?who did this?

Mathilda and Tarty are your sock puppets...Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-06-2014, 06:26 PM
@angie
so are you,KC,revs,EA,muffs,vosur and everyone else. We're all sockpuppets from Deep.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
04-06-2014, 06:32 PM
(04-06-2014 06:26 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  @angie
so are you,KC,revs,EA,muffs,vosur and everyone else. We're all sockpuppets from Deep.

HouseOfCantor and Girly are sock puppets from DeepThought's Id but he's not ready to be aware of that yet. So mum's the word. shhh.

#sigh
04-06-2014, 06:33 PM
(04-06-2014 06:26 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  @angie

But which KCConsider

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post