Calling out Vosur!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Calling out Vosur!
(04-06-2014 11:30 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Aw man, this is the best pity-party since that time Heywood tried to get me banned. Weeping

I agree! An awful pity about immature people and a vindictive mod!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 11:56 PM
(04-06-2014 11:47 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 11:30 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Aw man, this is the best pity-party since that time Heywood tried to get me banned. Weeping

I agree! An awful pity about immature people and a vindictive mod!

[Image: tumblr_m325lrnSfr1qf3hns.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-06-2014, 12:00 AM
(04-06-2014 11:56 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 11:47 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I agree! An awful pity about immature people and a vindictive mod!

[Image: tumblr_m325lrnSfr1qf3hns.jpg]
That's ok; keep the 'like; anyway!

3 years up next month; will need to really increase my posts to reach 3000,hey! Thumbsup
05-06-2014, 03:18 AM
(04-06-2014 10:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 10:30 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  something mr woofs cares a lot about
Not so!. I dislike special rules applied to 'special people',and blatant hypocrisy!

wich special rules? Wich special people?
I still think muffs should stop negging you and that you should not raise this topic every few months.
Mods have opinions too,wether you like it or not. You're saying that mods shouldn't neg people?
All i'm seeing is a mod who repped you according to his opinion about you. And you forget that many members of the forum team have repped you as well. You don't see earmuffs saying that all other FT members abuse their abilities to rep you.
The reasonable thing to do if you wanted to complain would be to contact the particular mod to work out the problem,and if that didn't help resolving the problem, you would contact the forum team in the oppropriate section.

And i certainly don't see any hypocricy here.
So if you say this is blatant hypocricy,i would like you to specifically point out this hypocricy.

Also,you wouldn't create a topic that to call me out on me abusing my ability to give rep if i neg repped you,right?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
05-06-2014, 03:24 AM
(04-06-2014 10:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 10:30 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  something mr woofs cares a lot about
Not so!. I dislike special rules applied to 'special people',and blatant hypocrisy!

You dislike special rules for special people, but you seem to think Vosur is special because he's a mod and because he's a mod you think he should have special rules about who/how he can rep?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
05-06-2014, 06:38 AM
(04-06-2014 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  oooh he has awesome lats and lower/mid back thickness, I may have him on shoulders and I think for sure on the traps Drooling

You got him on rhomboids too. But his lower/mid back is just fucking sick. His buttcrack goes up to his goddam shoulder blades.

(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  It is interesting to see how the body responds and how you can see what someone prioritizes or focuses on based upon how their body develops muscle. ...Looks like he has invested some time in deadlifts and pullups/pulldowns Thumbsup

Heavy ass partial bent over barbell and dumbbell rows and pulldowns for the lats. Heavy ass partial deadlifts for the 8-pack (powerlifters don't have 6-packs, they have 8-packs). Dunno why his traps are so weak. The deadlifts should've stimulated them. Mine are bigger than his. He says "Fuck you fatboy, that's the only thing you got bigger than me." "You mean except our dicks, right?" "Whip it out fatboy." "Ha, I win." "Yeah, by a fucking inch." "Or you could read it as twice as big, brother." Big Grin

(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I focus on full range and strict control, because it doesnt hurt my shitty ass joints, ... For some reason half reps hurt my joints like crazy, slow count full range reps do not Unsure

Weird. It's usually the opposite.

(04-06-2014 05:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ... and so I get full muscle development, if you do too many partial range, you allegedly shorten the muscle.

My brother would disagree with you. He argues that big ass failure weights which you could not possibly perform for a full range rep stimulates the entire muscle better than anything else.

he may have a point, and the proof is in the pudding, my sissy ass joints won't let me do it, or if I do, I am down for like 4 days recovering feeling in my hands lol.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
05-06-2014, 06:39 AM
(04-06-2014 10:25 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:39 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  omg really, Woofs?

More whining about rep? Not only that, you also Godwin'd all over the place.

He has a personal opinion about you and repped you according to the way he felt. This has nothing to do with "Mod behavior".

Why not respond to my arguments against your "Christian" views, rather than be so mean spirited?

I did respond to your arguments.

I'm not being mean. You whine about this or Muffs every couple of months.

You've been on this forum long enough to know the rules and know that Vosur is light years away from breaking any.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
05-06-2014, 06:43 AM
(05-06-2014 06:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You got him on rhomboids too. But his lower/mid back is just fucking sick. His buttcrack goes up to his goddam shoulder blades.

Heavy ass partial bent over barbell and dumbbell rows and pulldowns for the lats. Heavy ass partial deadlifts for the 8-pack (powerlifters don't have 6-packs, they have 8-packs). Dunno why his traps are so weak. The deadlifts should've stimulated them. Mine are bigger than his. He says "Fuck you fatboy, that's the only thing you got bigger than me." "You mean except our dicks, right?" "Whip it out fatboy." "Ha, I win." "Yeah, by a fucking inch." "Or you could read it as twice as big, brother." Big Grin

Weird. It's usually the opposite.

My brother would disagree with you. He argues that big ass failure weights which you could not possibly perform for a full range rep stimulates the entire muscle better than anything else.

he may have a point, and the proof is in the pudding, my sissy ass joints won't let me do it, or if I do, I am down for like 4 days recovering feeling in my hands lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
05-06-2014, 11:24 AM
(05-06-2014 06:43 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  he may have a point, and the proof is in the pudding, my sissy ass joints won't let me do it, or if I do, I am down for like 4 days recovering feeling in my hands lol.

[Image: MLP_WHY_WOULD_YOU_POST_THAT.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-06-2014, 02:19 AM
[Image: YHvwFJ4.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 8 users Like Vosur's post