Calling out Vosur!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Calling out Vosur!
(05-06-2014 11:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:43 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

[Image: MLP_WHY_WOULD_YOU_POST_THAT.gif]

lol i was refering to me not being able to lift heavy ass weights for partial reps which causes my hands to go numb thereafter....was not refering to anyones 5th appendage Blink Facepalm Unsure

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 06:57 AM
(06-06-2014 02:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: YHvwFJ4.gif]

lol

That's one of my favorite new gifs now.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-06-2014, 07:07 AM
(05-06-2014 11:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:43 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

[Image: MLP_WHY_WOULD_YOU_POST_THAT.gif]

Because Flula is my favorite Heart lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-06-2014, 07:10 AM
(06-06-2014 06:35 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 11:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: MLP_WHY_WOULD_YOU_POST_THAT.gif]

lol i was refering to me not being able to lift heavy ass weights for partial reps which causes my hands to go numb thereafter....was not refering to anyones 5th appendage Blink Facepalm Unsure

What?? I'm so confused. The video I posted is a guy who makes fun of American idioms like "the proof is in the pudding"

Not really sure what you guys were watching....lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-06-2014, 07:12 AM
This is also one of my favs too:

[Image: 4znk4.gif]

and this:

[Image: horatio-explosion-1.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
06-06-2014, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 02:50 AM by Mr Woof.)
(05-06-2014 06:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 10:25 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Why not respond to my arguments against your "Christian" views, rather than be so mean spirited?

I did respond to your arguments.

I'm not being mean. You whine about this or Muffs every couple of months.

You've been on this forum long enough to know the rules and know that Vosur is light years away from breaking any.

Any truth in the rumour that TTA is soon to be named NTC....Non Thinking Calvinists Mr President?

RESIGNED........7/6/14
06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
(06-06-2014 07:10 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 06:35 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  lol i was refering to me not being able to lift heavy ass weights for partial reps which causes my hands to go numb thereafter....was not refering to anyones 5th appendage Blink Facepalm Unsure

What?? I'm so confused. The video I posted is a guy who makes fun of American idioms like "the proof is in the pudding"

Not really sure what you guys were watching....lol

oh no no, i loved your video, freaking hilarious, i was trying to explain what evolutionkills hilariously replied with, taken what i said out of context, which is funny, but I had to try and explain lol .....ack, think I am making it worse Blink Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
06-06-2014, 08:33 PM
(06-06-2014 04:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I did respond to your arguments.

You've been on this forum long enough to know the rules and know that Vosur is light years away from breaking any.

Any truth in the rumour that TTA is soon to be named NTC....Non Thinking Calvinists Mr President?

You're welcome to follow in TBD's footsteps if you have issues with our pet theist.
06-06-2014, 08:46 PM
(06-06-2014 04:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I did respond to your arguments.

So what he is a calvanist? He is the most honest, non-douche bag I have had the pleasure to talk too. I am glad he is modding and he likes dinosaurs which is an A in my book.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-06-2014, 09:35 PM
I'd like to "call out" Vosur, but I can't find any videos that sound gay enough, with someone going "yoooooooouuuu whhhooooooo".
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post