Calls for jihad on Cadbury

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 04:29 AM by Mathilda.)
Calls for jihad on Cadbury
Muslim groups declare ‘jihad’ on Cadbury, claim wider agenda to weaken faith

Quote:“They have betrayed us Muslims by putting ‘haram’ elements through the foods we consume in our body, to weaken us Muslims.

“That is why Muslims are weak, divided,” Perkasa Selangor chief Abu Bakar Yahya told reporters.

Perkid president Ustaz Masridzi Sat said most social ills and apostasy cases in the country involving Muslims stemmed from them consuming food which was not halal.

“Because the person eats pork it is difficult to guide him to the right path. When the day of judgment comes, that person will be wearing a pig-face because of what he has eaten,” he said.

“We need to unite, we must declare jihad!” said Masridzi to shouts of “Allahuakbar” (God is great!) from the others in attendance.

And here is a picture of someone waiting for judgement in the afterlife not realising they have a pig face from pigging out on chocolate.

[Image: home_gloucestershirewackyeventsguide_pigfaceday.jpg]

If you see this in the mirror, you may have a problem.

[Image: organic-chocolate-honey-facial.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
28-05-2014, 04:28 AM
RE: Calls for jihad on Cadbury
(28-05-2014 04:25 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Muslim groups declare ‘jihad’ on Cadbury, claim wider agenda to weaken faith

Quote:“They have betrayed us Muslims by putting ‘haram’ elements through the foods we consume in our body, to weaken us Muslims.

“That is why Muslims are weak, divided,” Perkasa Selangor chief Abu Bakar Yahya told reporters.

Perkid president Ustaz Masridzi Sat said most social ills and apostasy cases in the country involving Muslims stemmed from them consuming food which was not halal.

“Because the person eats pork it is difficult to guide him to the right path. When the day of judgment comes, that person will be wearing a pig-face because of what he has eaten,” he said.

“We need to unite, we must declare jihad!” said Masridzi to shouts of “Allahuakbar” (God is great!) from the others in attendance.

And here is a picture of someone waiting for judgement in the afterlife not realising they have a pig face from pigging out on chocolate.

[Image: home_gloucestershirewackyeventsguide_pigfaceday.jpg]

If you see this in the mirror, you may have a problem.

[Image: organic-chocolate-honey-facial.jpg]

To the people calling for a Jihad on Cadbury.

[Image: 4286-kill-yourself.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-05-2014, 04:38 AM
WARNING: Chocolate may contain traces of pork.

[Image: 34r7xjq.jpg]
[+] 18 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
28-05-2014, 05:24 AM
The article said traces of pork were found in the chocolate. Who would check chocolate for pork contamination? I want to see the lab report. If so, yuck!

I'm spending this weekend with some Muslim (Suni) friends. I think I'll take them some Cadbury Chocolate and see where this leads. They get radical over stuff like this Big Grin. And, my friends are into conspiracy theories, all fun this weekend.

It's funny, but jihad is at the top of my conversation list when I see them.

None of them believe it's possible that I don't believe in God. After three years it's still impossible for them to get it. I have considered that our friendships will end when they do believe me.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
28-05-2014, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 05:53 AM by Mathilda.)
(28-05-2014 05:24 AM)Dee Wrote:  The article said traces of pork were found in the chocolate. Who would check chocolate for pork contamination? I want to see the lab report. If so, yuck!

That was my first thought as well. Why would anyone suspect that there was pork DNA in there in the first place unless they knew of some common additive that contained it. In which case what about all the other food companies?

Apparently the products were Dairy Milk hazelnut and Dairy Milk roast almond.

The following article is quite interesting.

http://qz.com/213729/molecular-halal-tes...chocolate/

Quote:Malaysia’s Islamic Development Department, known as Jakim, began using DNA tests to certify halal products in 2010. It announced in 2011 that it had detected pig DNA in Heinz’s HP Sauce and Tabasco hot sauce, though both companies disputed the finding. Commercial DNA tests can detect as little as 5 picograms (trillionths of a gram) of porcine DNA.

Quote:But how do traces of pork actually get into a chocolate bar? One possibility is that industrial food packaging sometimes uses lubricants and stabilizers (known as stearates) that are made from animal derivatives, including pigs in some cases.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
28-05-2014, 05:43 AM
Ditto what Dee said. Are they actually putting pork into their chocolate? Where's the science? On the one hand, I'm a vegetarian, so I kinda want to know. On the other hand, there's no way I'm taking radical Islam at its word on this or any other topic. (Also, jihad is WAY over the line. Normally I'd consider a suit over false labeling practices to be an extreme response. But then, as always, some people insist on redefining "extreme".)

EDIT: Whoops, simulpost. Thanks for clarifying, Mathilda.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
28-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Couple of things come to mind...

1-The weakness of faith, when it can be shaken by such things.

2-The sheer pettiness of gawd's rules.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
28-05-2014, 05:55 AM
Honestly, that is the most, currently, disturbing thing about the food industry I have heard. I am of course letting my imagination go to work on what else is in our food that would disgust and surprise the shit out of us.

I have found traces of bugs in food, one time a complete grasshopper, but I am not surprised, disgusted or disturbed. I know that ice burg lettuce, strawberries, and a host of other chemical contaminates are on foods and some of those contaminates will not wash off--disturbing. I also know about fecal matter getting in food--disturbing. Well hell, I've gotten used to hearing about some of these. But pork product in chocolate is a new one.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
28-05-2014, 05:59 AM
(28-05-2014 05:38 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 05:24 AM)Dee Wrote:  The article said traces of pork were found in the chocolate. Who would check chocolate for pork contamination? I want to see the lab report. If so, yuck!

That was my first thought as well. Why would anyone suspect that there was pork DNA in there in the first place unless they knew of some common additive that contained it. In which case what about all the other food companies?

Apparently the products were Dairy Milk hazelnut and Dairy Milk roast almond.

The following article is quite interesting.

http://qz.com/213729/molecular-halal-tes...chocolate/

Quote:Malaysia’s Islamic Development Department, known as Jakim, began using DNA tests to certify halal products in 2010. It announced in 2011 that it had detected pig DNA in Heinz’s HP Sauce and Tabasco hot sauce, though both companies disputed the finding. Commercial DNA tests can detect as little as 5 picograms (trillionths of a gram) of porcine DNA.

Quote:But how do traces of pork actually get into a chocolate bar? One possibility is that industrial food packaging sometimes uses lubricants and stabilizers (known as stearates) that are made from animal derivatives, including pigs in some cases.

So pig DNA is thousands of times more potent than cyanide?!?
28-05-2014, 06:19 AM
This has become astoundingly idiotic.

Perhaps soon we will have to rope off, so to speak, parts of the world. But is it possible to isolate sections of a world economy?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post