Calls for jihad on Cadbury

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Calls for jihad on Cadbury
(28-05-2014 10:50 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  There's an opportunity here.

Steer islamists toward acceptance of homeopathy. Make sure they understand that it isn't the molecules of active ingredient that act, but the "memory" carried in the water that acts. Once that belief is well established, in other conversational contexts casually mention how every atom of air and water around the world has transited some pig's digestive tract from mouth to anus several times. And kept a homeopathic memory of every such journey.

Done properly it should make an islamist's skin crawl just breathing the air.

Take that just a step further and convince them that drinking any water, ANY water, including water found in other beverages like milk, fruit juice, etc., is haram and will cause them to burn in hell for eternity; the only way to Allah is by abstaining from ALL drinks of any kind.

Islam would be extinct in about three days.

I'm not trying to be cruel; I don't want them to die. I figure when they get thirsty enough they'll deconvert. The ones who are too stubborn or too stupid, well, I honestly cannot say that I'll miss them all that terribly much. Heartless? Heck no, they had FREE WILL to make their own decision...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
28-05-2014, 11:11 AM
God damn Islam is stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
28-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Quote:“Because the person eats pork it is difficult to guide him to the right path. When the day of judgment comes, that person will be wearing a pig-face because of what he has eaten,” he said.

Well shit...claims that I am a cunt might be founded after all.

But really: what the fuck Islam? Get your shit together.
28-05-2014, 12:24 PM
I just cant see a suicide bomber going off at a Cadbury factory, very lack luster and not much fun to watch.... however a suicide bomber going off in the Orville Redenbacher plant would be entertaining as hell. Popcorn

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
28-05-2014, 12:25 PM
(28-05-2014 05:55 AM)Dee Wrote:  Honestly, that is the most, currently, disturbing thing about the food industry I have heard. I am of course letting my imagination go to work on what else is in our food that would disgust and surprise the shit out of us.

I have found traces of bugs in food, one time a complete grasshopper, but I am not surprised, disgusted or disturbed. I know that ice burg lettuce, strawberries, and a host of other chemical contaminates are on foods and some of those contaminates will not wash off--disturbing. I also know about fecal matter getting in food--disturbing. Well hell, I've gotten used to hearing about some of these. But pork product in chocolate is a new one.

It's damned hard to know what is and isn't in your food. Pop quiz: Which of the following can't a vegetarian eat? (ie, dairy and eggs fine, itty bitty dust mites or whatever getting into the production process are fine, but no killing anything from the animal kingdom and intentionally putting even trace amounts in the food).

A) Chilled gelatin desert with pineapple chunks
B) Grilled cheese sandwich
C) A tall glass of lemonade.

All of the above foods are "maybe"s, dependent on factors that usually don't get onto the labeling.

(28-05-2014 08:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, you see, god has never really been good at the whole 'foresight' deal, okay?

(28-05-2014 08:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Or foreskin.

Or foreplay.

"Uh... hey, Gabriel? Uh... I wanna knock this chick up... uh... could you go tell her it's a done deed? Just... I'm really bad at communicating my love for people, you know? Or communicating at all. So you do it."
28-05-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm thinking of making a batch of my chocolate cupcakes with maple frosting and topped with a peice of bacon. You'd think the combo wouldn't work but it's incredible.

Drooling

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-05-2014, 04:09 PM
(28-05-2014 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm thinking of making a batch of my chocolate cupcakes with maple frosting and topped with a peice of bacon. You'd think the combo wouldn't work but it's incredible.

Drooling

As a man currently living in Canada with personal experience in the above mentioned cupcake all I can say is:
[Image: ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
28-05-2014, 05:08 PM
(28-05-2014 05:59 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  So pig DNA is thousands of times more potent than cyanide?!?

It's pork homeopathy, the less of it there is, the more powerful it becomes.

I see airport kid also mentioned homeopathy. I've seen quite a few 'clinics' in the UAE and Oman so they're already into that particular quackery, someone just needs to point out where their water has been.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
29-05-2014, 01:08 AM
(28-05-2014 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm thinking of making a batch of my chocolate cupcakes with maple frosting and topped with a peice of bacon. You'd think the combo wouldn't work but it's incredible.

Drooling

I have heard ice cream with bacon in it is amazing.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
29-05-2014, 03:46 AM
(29-05-2014 01:08 AM)Dee Wrote:  

Drooling

I have heard ice cream with bacon in it is amazing.

I make sure that a shit-ton of syrup gets slathered onto my bacon when I'm pouring for pancakes, so yeah, I can totally get that....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post