Calvinism Debunked

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Calvinism Debunked

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
06-10-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Calvinism Debunked
To an outsider, who does not understand the difference between an Arvanist and a Calminian, it's like watching two children fighting over which is more accurate between:
"I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham!”
and the later verse...
“I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am!”

Praise be to Sam-I-am!

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
06-10-2012, 02:14 PM
The second vid is proof. Christians really practice Paulianity.
Jesus said "No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him", and "Many are called but few are chosen". Tongue So there, ya Farting Preacher.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-10-2012, 02:17 PM
You still arguing about whether the angels dancing on the head of the pin are doing the waltz or the foxtrot? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Kingsy, your thread awaits...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 3 users Like Azaraith's post
07-10-2012, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 10:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
What's wrong with Calvinism ? I LOVE me some Calvinism.

[Image: d5ac6bc01df0012f2fc700163e41dd5b]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
[+] 8 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Erxy the pot stirrer! Big Grin I like it!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
08-10-2012, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 12:34 AM by Starcrash.)
The Calvinist pick-up lines? Awesome.

I'm kinda wondering if you've come around to KC's point-of-view and now believe in Calvinism, because these arguments are just awful. The first video features Chuck Smith talking about the issue quite rationally, and it would be perfectly fine if not for the idiot jumping in around 1:30... it just loses the plot after that. The second guy just makes assertions, many of which would make an atheist wince (they all made me wince)... anything smart he said was constantly being interrupted by stupidity. And of course the third video was only a sarcastic attempt to debunk Calvinism, in much the same way that this video "debunks" atheists.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post
08-10-2012, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 09:16 AM by Ozzie.)
Kelvinism isn't real? Oh no, this is awful. How am I going to measure temperature now? Oh wait, you mean Calvinism. Had me worried there for a second. Unsure

Stop the itchy blanket of Creationism from spreading to our classrooms. Say no to Iron Age superstitions Evil_monster
[+] 2 users Like Ozzie's post
08-10-2012, 09:10 AM
(06-10-2012 02:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The second vid is proof. Christians really practice Paulianity.
Jesus said "No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him", and "Many are called but few are chosen". Tongue So there, ya Farting Preacher.

I pray that I never tire of this video.

By the bye, the last video in my OP was to give KC some pick up lines should he outlive QC in their old age.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post