Campbell's soup is Mm, Mm, Badass!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Campbell's soup is Mm, Mm, Badass!
Okay, so I have just gone and watched the video and I'm like....WTF!!!

It doesn't actually state that the 2 guys are gay, it leaves the viewer to reach that conclusion.

It's all advertising for Campbells though, I'm sure they are enjoying the exposure.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
15-12-2015, 03:16 AM
(15-12-2015 12:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  Okay, so I have just gone and watched the video and I'm like....WTF!!!

It doesn't actually state that the 2 guys are gay, it leaves the viewer to reach that conclusion.

It's all advertising for Campbells though, I'm sure they are enjoying the exposure.

Quite true.....

It's sort of like something I learned in the service.....

Looking at raw data such as satellite recon photos isn't as easy as you might think...... People have this nasty habit of drawing conclusions based on what they want to see, rather that what they actually see.......

The "two dads" in the advertisement for instance are simply two men. I suppose maybe they tickle somebody's "gaydar" -- but I don't think you can make that conclusion.... For one -- they're paid actors -- they probably just met -- and the kid - is very likely unrelated to them, and might even have a pair of lesbian mothers........................... All you really see is two men, and a kid. All inferences otherwise are simply the imagination of the viewer.................

The same can be said about the dash cam, and body cam videos that lead to riots..... People see, what they want to see......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-12-2015, 03:38 AM
(15-12-2015 03:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 12:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  Okay, so I have just gone and watched the video and I'm like....WTF!!!

Quite true.....

Looking at raw data such as satellite recon photos isn't as easy as you might think...... People have this nasty habit of drawing conclusions based on what they want to see, rather that what they actually see.......

The "two dads" in the advertisement for instance are simply two men. I suppose maybe they tickle somebody's "gaydar" -- but I don't think you can make that conclusion.... For one -- they're paid actors -- they probably just met -- and the kid - is very likely unrelated to them, and might even have a pair of lesbian mothers........................... All you really see is two men, and a kid. All inferences otherwise are simply the imagination of the viewer.................

The same can be said about the dash cam, and body cam videos that lead to riots..... People see, what they want to see......

Context is always important.

But sometimes even the most favorable context is insufficient to excuse summary execution in the street.

Much like labeling an overwhelming peaceful group of people expressing their constitutionally protected right to assemble and seek redress of grievances form their government being labeled as 'thugs' in a 'riot'.

Just sayin'

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-12-2015, 04:38 AM
(15-12-2015 03:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

Quite true.....

WTAF??? You're equating actors in a commercial to cops murdering people? I knew you were dense, but this really is too much even from you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-12-2015, 06:03 AM
(15-12-2015 04:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 03:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Quite true.....

WTAF??? You're equating actors in a commercial to cops murdering people? I knew you were dense, but this really is too much even from you.

Go fuck yourself....

If you can't figure out what I'm saying -- and it's not an equivalancy of actors and cops murdering people - then I'm not even wasting any time on your dumb ass..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.