Can Anyone Here Picture Me As...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Can Anyone Here Picture Me As...
I'm back on my ADHD medication now, I think it's helping with my depression...I'm not thinking suicidal thoughts anymore and I just feel numb. Better than depressed I guess.
I wish I didn't have to go take my placement test in an hour

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 01:21 PM
(29-04-2014 01:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm back on my ADHD medication now, I think it's helping with my depression...I'm not thinking suicidal thoughts anymore and I just feel numb. Better than depressed I guess.
I wish I didn't have to go take my placement test in an hour

Feel better soon...good luck on the test!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-04-2014, 03:36 PM
(28-04-2014 10:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Point taken. Just to be clear, I don't have "baby fever". It's just my end goal, and I understand I'm a ways from it. Like I said, I just want something in the mean time. Probably a girl or something. It's not that I'm making it her job to fix me, I just want to care for something else so I don't focus on myself. If that makes sense?

And I'll think about going.

Reading your OP, that was some of my concern with you wanting a family too. It's good that you're not wanting them as a way to fix you but I do have to wonder if a family would ultimately end your problem. Not saying you don't deserve a family, that's not it at all. You'd make a wonderful dad and husband. I'm just saying that even with a family and other people to focus on, you'll still probably find yourself alone from time to time and will probably still feel some of what you're feeling now, especially as the kids grow older and become more independent. Does that make sense? I think it's a good future goal to shoot for but more or less I think you probably should talk to a professional. And of course I'm hoping the best for you, darlin', and gives you hugs and kittens.

[Image: tumblr_n2zwffV7lh1sxalq0o1_250.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
29-04-2014, 04:09 PM
(29-04-2014 03:36 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 10:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Point taken. Just to be clear, I don't have "baby fever". It's just my end goal, and I understand I'm a ways from it. Like I said, I just want something in the mean time. Probably a girl or something. It's not that I'm making it her job to fix me, I just want to care for something else so I don't focus on myself. If that makes sense?

And I'll think about going.

Reading your OP, that was some of my concern with you wanting a family too. It's good that you're not wanting them as a way to fix you but I do have to wonder if a family would ultimately end your problem. Not saying you don't deserve a family, that's not it at all. You'd make a wonderful dad and husband. I'm just saying that even with a family and other people to focus on, you'll still probably find yourself alone from time to time and will probably still feel some of what you're feeling now, especially as the kids grow older and become more independent. Does that make sense? I think it's a good future goal to shoot for but more or less I think you probably should talk to a professional. And of course I'm hoping the best for you, darlin', and gives you hugs and kittens.

I'm allergic to cats, but appreciate the sentiment Laugh out load

I took my ADHD meds today after I got the refill and feel a lot better. I didn't know it helped with depression too...

Anyways, I forgot how to math apparently. I took my placement test and I'm ut in English 100 and math 40 Undecided I passed trig in high school Sad

Atir aissom atir imon
29-04-2014, 04:53 PM
(29-04-2014 04:09 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 03:36 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Reading your OP, that was some of my concern with you wanting a family too. It's good that you're not wanting them as a way to fix you but I do have to wonder if a family would ultimately end your problem. Not saying you don't deserve a family, that's not it at all. You'd make a wonderful dad and husband. I'm just saying that even with a family and other people to focus on, you'll still probably find yourself alone from time to time and will probably still feel some of what you're feeling now, especially as the kids grow older and become more independent. Does that make sense? I think it's a good future goal to shoot for but more or less I think you probably should talk to a professional. And of course I'm hoping the best for you, darlin', and gives you hugs and kittens.

I'm allergic to cats, but appreciate the sentiment Laugh out load

I took my ADHD meds today after I got the refill and feel a lot better. I didn't know it helped with depression too...

Anyways, I forgot how to math apparently. I took my placement test and I'm ut in English 100 and math 40 Undecided I passed trig in high school Sad

Then I have no choice but to hold and pet the cats on your behalf Laugh out load

Glad the ADHD meds are helping you!

Eh, at least you didn't bomb the whole thing and that you know you're good in math in general!

[Image: notagain.gif]
29-04-2014, 06:18 PM
(29-04-2014 04:53 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 04:09 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm allergic to cats, but appreciate the sentiment Laugh out load

Then I have no choice but to hold and pet the cats on your behalf Laugh out load

Glad the ADHD meds are helping you!

Eh, at least you didn't bomb the whole thing and that you know you're good in math in general!

I prefer puppies Tongue

But yeah I guess. Just feel numb, which is better than depression I guess.

And true, but now I have to take extra classes.

Atir aissom atir imon