Can Biblical Realism be proved the secular way?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Can Biblical Realism be proved the secular way?
All comes down to single question: do I wanna know something? If one messes up with definitions or notions, he just causes the confusion. Let us not to shame to be faithful scientists: the faith is the faithfulness to the knowledge.

The painful blow to Realism is the wave-particle dualism. The theory of David Bohm does separate the particle and wave, introducing the outside force (pilot wave), which acts on particle.

Suppose electron is free, i.e. the measuring apparatus of humans (e.g., a camera) has no direct influence on electron. This is the case for electrons inside the Sun.

Theorem:
The unproven conjecture "there is no electron prior to the measurement" is wrong.

Proof:
The uncertainty principle of Heisenberg admits the two ways of thinking:
A) electron has exact position, but there is no information on momentum, which the N. Bohr theory failed to provide.
B) electron has exact momentum, with no information on position.

Combining these two A+B, I see: electron has exact position and momentum in any time prior to the measurement. Therefore, the theorem is proved.

Consequence:
David Bohm's theory is True.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Can Biblical Realism be proved the secular way?
(09-08-2016 11:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  All comes down to single question: do I wanna know something? If one messes up with definitions or notions, he just causes the confusion. Let us not to shame to be faithful scientists: the faith is the faithfulness to the knowledge.

The painful blow to Realism is the wave-particle dualism. The theory of David Bohm does separate the particle and wave, introducing the outside force (pilot wave), which acts on particle.

Suppose electron is free, i.e. the measuring apparatus of humans (e.g., a camera) has no direct influence on electron. This is the case for electrons inside the Sun.

Theorem:
The unproven conjecture "there is no electron prior to the measurement" is wrong.

Proof:
The uncertainty principle of Heisenberg admits the two ways of thinking:
A) electron has exact position, but there is no information on momentum, which the N. Bohr theory failed to provide.
B) electron has exact momentum, with no information on position.

Combining these two A+B, I see: electron has exact position and momentum in any time prior to the measurement. Therefore, the theorem is proved.

Consequence:
David Bohm's theory is True.

C) electron has neither an exact position or momentum, only superpositions.

#sigh
09-08-2016, 12:48 PM
See what happens when you put your bong in a super collider????

It never ends well......

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-08-2016, 12:56 PM
(09-08-2016 12:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  C) electron has neither an exact position or momentum, only superpositions.
I have reason to think, that position is not in superposition with momentum. Even in the most popular version of Quantum Mechanics. The states of system are in superposition due to the lack of human knowledge. But the state of a system is described by both position and momentum, even in most popular QM.
09-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Wow, I'm impressed by the words that I just saw on my screen with my lowly human eyes. Teach me your confidently ambiguous ways, theBorg. Popcorn

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
09-08-2016, 01:23 PM
I missed the part that connected any of that to the bible. Consider

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
09-08-2016, 01:42 PM
(09-08-2016 01:23 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  connected any of that to the bible.
We are keeping the low profile, the Bible is way too high for us.
09-08-2016, 01:49 PM
(09-08-2016 12:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 12:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  C) electron has neither an exact position or momentum, only superpositions.
I have reason to think, that position is not in superposition with momentum. Even in the most popular version of Quantum Mechanics. The states of system are in superposition due to the lack of human knowledge. But the state of a system is described by both position and momentum, even in most popular QM.

Isn't the state of a system described probabilistically in QM?

This is kinda like the inverse of the Copenhagen Interpretation. The state is a priori existant and we don't know it because we just haven't looked at it yet vs. the state is indeterminate until we looked at it. I'm using "we" here liberally. Like rocks are included as observers and shit.

n.b. I'm not a physicist and am just farting out of my ass.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-08-2016, 01:53 PM
(09-08-2016 01:42 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 01:23 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  connected any of that to the bible.
We are keeping the low profile, the Bible is way too high for us.

Blink

Quote:WE ARE DYSLEXIC OF BORG.
PREPARE TO BE ASS LAMINATED...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 7 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
09-08-2016, 02:00 PM
(09-08-2016 01:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Isn't the state of a system described probabilistically in QM?
To any state of a system is assigned the probability through the wave function. However the state includes such notions as the position and momentum.