Can Biblical Realism be proved the secular way?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Can Biblical Realism be proved the secular way?
(11-08-2016 09:49 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Really at a loss for words atm.
You better be scared! According to my gender properties, I certainly belong to a majority. Today the majorities take over!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2016, 10:28 AM
At work.

(11-08-2016 10:08 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 09:49 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Really at a loss for words atm.
You better be scared! According to my gender properties, I certainly belong to a majority. Today the majorities take over!

Well... bonus points for making a coherent post with the language. I'm pretty sure the post has come across the way you (Borg) intended.

Consider

But..... weird threats now?

*Scratches head*
11-08-2016, 10:58 AM
The Borg have just never been the same since Voyager....
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
11-08-2016, 11:01 AM
(11-08-2016 09:25 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 05:59 AM)unfogged Wrote:  You don't have to be Christian to believe that "the world is real".
The faith is the faithfulness to the knowledge, that is why the famous secular TV star (Morgan Freeman) said: "I am man of Faith". Is it correct?

Morgan Freeman's beliefs are a non-sequitur. I neither know nor care what he may or may not have faith in

Quote:If you know, what the World is real,

Where did I say that I know "what the World is real"? I said that you don't have to be Christian to believe that the world is real. How about addressing what what actually said instead of going off on some weird tangent.

Quote:then how about the announced full defeat of the Realism in the recent QM experiments?

Nothing about it means that the world is not real. It only means that our everyday perception of what is real is limited.

Quote:I argue with official Science here, please do not follow the calls into the dark.

I don't know what you are arguing or with whom or even if you are arguing at all. Your strange tangents and non-sequiturs make it difficult to follow what you are trying to say.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-08-2016, 11:13 AM
(11-08-2016 09:32 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What if I say "I am gay"? Would you stop the bulling? Yes you do, bro, yes you do.

I give you free permission to suck all the cocks you want. I won't judge and I won't care.

According to the cathylickers, that's what real religion is anyway. Just with kids.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-08-2016, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 11:25 AM by Peebothuhul.)
At work.

Now you make me want to link the song by the Aussie band 'Regugatator' about doing that for success.

Thumbsup
11-08-2016, 11:24 AM
(11-08-2016 09:40 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 09:31 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  We will always be limited by our ability to measure at ever smaller scales. This is why we cannot always explain cause and effect in Quantum Mechanics. You are using a god of the gaps argument. We don't know therefore god does it.
I am proponent of the David Bohm's secular theory. The God is in your mind, leave the Being at Peace! Scientist can not measure the ions inside the Sun, so do they have different physics, than in our lab? Our disability to measure does not stop the Nature to be real. The Nature's "mind" is not fuzzy: nature knows where it is, what it is, and where to it moves.

That did not address what I said. You used a strawman argument. I never said that the real world is determined by how well we can measure it. Our understanding of the real world is limited by how well we can measure it. This is why we cannot explain cause and effect in Quantum Mechanics.
12-08-2016, 05:02 AM
(11-08-2016 11:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Our understanding of the real world is limited by how well we can measure it.
If our eyes are too big to look for electron-sized Pokemons, then one uses the power of the mind. See: the Nature is that, what is measured by the Metrology Standards. Therefore, the Standards are the unchangeables. Therefore, one is sure, what they will not be changed at any level of smallness or in any place of universe. Therefore: the Physics of small things is the Physics of large things.
12-08-2016, 05:10 AM
(12-08-2016 05:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 11:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Our understanding of the real world is limited by how well we can measure it.
If our eyes are too big to look for electron-sized Pokemons, then one uses the power of the mind. See: the Nature is that, what is measured by the Metrology Standards. Therefore, the Standards are the unchangeables. Therefore, one is sure, what they will not be changed at any level of smallness or in any place of universe. Therefore: the Physics of small things is the Physics of large things.

What are you on about 7 of 9?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
12-08-2016, 11:07 PM
(12-08-2016 05:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What are you on about
We can label anything as we like. Letters "TRUE GOD" are the label, correct?
We use this label to label the very first life in history. What is wrong with this? Why then I am "Poe"?