Can Biblical Realism be proved the secular way?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Can Biblical Realism be proved the secular way?
(12-08-2016 11:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  We can label anything as we like.

No we cant, not if everyone else does not agree. Without agreed labels you cant talk to other persons about things, you can only babble. Do you wanna talk or babble? Are you interested in common labels or not?
By changing labels you wont change the things you label. So why change labels. To make it easier to commit fallacies like wrong analogy?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
16-08-2016, 09:28 PM
(13-08-2016 12:48 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  By changing labels you wont change the things you label. So why change labels.
Please list me the current designations of the very first life in history. I will help you:
1) Holy Trinity of Christianity,
2) Holy Trinity of C. Darwin.
17-08-2016, 12:41 AM
(16-08-2016 09:28 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 12:48 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  By changing labels you wont change the things you label. So why change labels.
Please list me the current designations of the very first life in history. I will help you:
1) Holy Trinity of Christianity,
2) Holy Trinity of C. Darwin.

1) Do you know how a conversation works?
2) Stop preaching, it wont get you anywhere with people who actually think fior themselves, unlike you
3) I am not interested in what you have to present, but in what you can show me to be true ( = real, matching with reality)

Now back to labels please. Will you stop making up random labels or not?

[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
20-08-2016, 02:39 AM
(17-08-2016 12:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Now back to labels please. Will you stop making up random labels or not?
Not. The True God is the designation of the very first life in history. Therefore, the True God is the Life, because without Him no life is possible.
20-08-2016, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2016 04:33 AM by Gloucester.)
(13-08-2016 12:48 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 11:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  We can label anything as we like.

No we cant, not if everyone else does not agree. Without agreed labels you cant talk to other persons about things, you can only babble. Do you wanna talk or babble? Are you interested in common labels or not?
By changing labels you wont change the things you label. So why change labels. To make it easier to commit fallacies like wrong analogy?

The fact that others cannot understand you is only a problem if you want to be understood by others.

If you want to call your dangler your "oobandibblesoc" you are free to do so. That others duck out of the way when they see you coming is a second order problem.

Otherwise I am staying an observer only for this thread. Way above my brain-grade!

But, thanks Borgy, for introducing me to David Bohm, a very interesting man.

But naff-all to do with woo IMHO. Smile

]Only very faintly, marginally, remotely applicable to this thread (but good fun) I offer the following:

Other philosophical discussion by Pete (Peter Cook) and Dud (Dudley Moore) are available.]

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
20-08-2016, 06:24 AM
(20-08-2016 02:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 12:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Now back to labels please. Will you stop making up random labels or not?
Not. The True God is the designation of the very first life in history. Therefore, the True God is the Life, because without Him no life is possible.

have fun talking to yourself and jerking off
bye

20-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Not. The god is the invention of Mankind. Therefore, Mankind is the Origin, because without Us no concept of god is possible.

There, fixed it.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
20-08-2016, 07:55 AM
Not. The True God is the designation of the very first life in history. Therefore, the True God is the Life, because without Him no life is possible.Laughat

Sa naeruvaarne troll.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-08-2016, 08:39 AM

Holy circular reasoning Batman!

[Image: tumblr_me1pfhfMQS1r7qpeho6_r1_1280.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-08-2016, 07:21 PM
(20-08-2016 02:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Not. The True God is the designation of the very first life in history. Therefore, the True God is the Life, because without Him no life is possible.

I disagree. I believe that your god is imaginary, and yet life exists. Therefore, a "true god" is not even necessary.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post