Can I Introduce Myself

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2012, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 09:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Can I Introduce Myself
Quote:No no, it was just a word of warning that we have very low standards for our humor.
It's like we're all children. With low low IQ's. And a fascination with genitals and poop.

... left alone with loaded weapons.

Quote:Hmm, then I am a Catholic Atheist by your definition.

It still sounds odd. I don't like it. I don't want to be a catholic atheist Sad
(27-03-2012 02:33 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 10:58 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Why refer to yourself as a Jewish Atheist as if Jew is a nationality? I notice a lot of Jews refer to themselves this way. Why is that?
To many it is a matter of culture/heritage.

I can appreciate Jewish Atheism if Judaism is considered as a culture and tradition worth actively maintaining independent of any metaphysical connotations. Which sounds like a worthwhile endeavor to me. I work with a couple of Jewish Atheists. But I can't seem to appreciate Catholicism as a culture and tradition worth actively maintaining independent of any metaphysical connotations. Bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity seems fundamental to Christianity in general.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome Smile

It looks like you've already been greeted by most of the precocious 'children' from our forum Big Grin

They're all pretty cool...i mean, we're all pretty cool (better not alienate myself from the hoards Undecided )

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
27-03-2012, 08:19 PM
(27-03-2012 03:20 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 11:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ass. Of God.
Lol, well-done. Assemblies of God, for those who don't want to visualize this "Ass. Of God".
I visualize it as the perfect ass, soft yet firm.. Evil_monster

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
27-03-2012, 11:25 PM
(27-03-2012 11:38 AM)lucradis Wrote:  No no, it was just a word of warning that we have very low standards for our humor.
It's like we're all children. With low low IQ's. And a fascination with genitals and poop.

And farts. Don't forget the farts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

27-03-2012, 11:36 PM
(27-03-2012 11:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 11:38 AM)lucradis Wrote:  No no, it was just a word of warning that we have very low standards for our humor.

And farts. Don't forget the farts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg
Abso-bloody-lutely! Farts rule Yes

Farts have been responsible for my daily intake of endorphins as I have a few great farters around me (one at work and one at home)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)