Can I just be me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Can I just be me?
Just please play your part. Stop over extending yourself. Stop being some expert you're not. Stop thinking you know what's best for me. You don't know shit about me. You don't know what I think. You don't know what my dreams are, my ambitions. Why do you have to play this lame hide and seek bullshit. We're both adults. Let's talk face to face. Stop being such a fucking bully!! Being rich doesn't give you the right to dictate what should and shouldn't happen in other peoples lives. If people were to be honest with you, they'd tell you they hate you. Nobody wants to be around you. You just got lucky now you act like you were always gonna be in this position of power. Why don't you try listening you fuck. You're surrounded by yes men all hours of the day. You're just a lame piece of shit.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you!!! Just let me be me. Stop getting in the way and let me be me. So what I fucked up. Everybody does. The difference is that I know where I messed up. I'm not gonna be like this forever. Why can't you simply believe me. Why can't you all believe me. Some people got babies and others got AIDS, why is everybody acting like I fucked up worse than that? Give me a fuckin' break!

Why'd you get my hopes up just to leave me hanging? You didn't have to say all that shit! You don't know how stupid and lame this is. I'm out here pretending to be a christian just to keep the peace. I'm fucking hungry but your bullshit just made me lose my appetite. Fuck you you peice of shit. You fucking cunt!!! Why can't you stick to your word bitch?

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Can I just be me?
Who are you?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
01-02-2014, 04:33 PM
(01-02-2014 04:30 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Who are you?

Who are you?

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
01-02-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 05:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
You say it like you got some say in the matter. How can you not? Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-02-2014, 04:35 PM

I think Germans meant... who is "you"?

Great rant, BM, but if you want advice... throw us a bone and give us some specifics?

Cheers.

01-02-2014, 04:43 PM
(01-02-2014 04:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

I think Germans meant... who is "you"?

You're right. Sorry Germans, I'm just fucking livid!! Someone (fam) just offered to help me with college expenses but now they wanna run my life. What the fuck?!!!

01-02-2014, 04:44 PM
I hope things improve Black Mason

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

01-02-2014, 04:47 PM
(01-02-2014 04:43 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I think Germans meant... who is "you"?

You're right. Sorry Germans, I'm just fucking livid!! Someone (fam) just offered to help me with college expenses but now they wanna run my life. What the fuck?!!!

Ah, ok.

This is about setting boundaries. But wait until the emotions subside.

Think about what you will / will not accept.

'Cause sadly, we all have to make compromises to our paymasters until we are financially independent.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Finish your college and then move to Europe and simply dont pay your college debts there.

I know several Americans living in Europe who did that.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
01-02-2014, 04:52 PM
(01-02-2014 04:43 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I think Germans meant... who is "you"?

Ohhh...you take their money so you have to take their shit?
What are they requiring?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon