Can I just be me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Can I just be me?
(01-02-2014 04:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:43 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  You're right. Sorry Germans, I'm just fucking livid!! Someone (fam) just offered to help me with college expenses but now they wanna run my life. What the fuck?!!!

Ohhh...you take their money so you have to take their shit?
What are they requiring?

They're requiring me to change majors to something "easier". That's completely unneccessary because I can kick ass in this degree. They just perceive me to no be good enough. With this degree I could achieve my dream of being the CEO of a major corp. I should mention that no one in my family's been to university. They've been to community colleges. I'm the first in the family. This fear bullshit is unwarranted.

I'm gonna go have a chat with em later today in the evening. I need my reassuring powers to be at their optimum. I mean I'm the one that'll have to live with myself for the rest of my life. I gotta do what I'm passionate about.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Can I just be me?
(01-02-2014 11:33 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ohhh...you take their money so you have to take their shit?
What are they requiring?

They're requiring me to change majors to something "easier". That's completely unneccessary because I can kick ass in this degree. They just perceive me to no be good enough. With this degree I could achieve my dream of being the CEO of a major corp. I should mention that no one in my family's been to university. They've been to community colleges. I'm the first in the family. This fear bullshit is unwarranted.

I'm gonna go have a chat with em later today in the evening. I need my reassuring powers to be at their optimum. I mean I'm the one that'll have to live with myself for the rest of my life. I gotta do what I'm passionate about.

Good luck. I wouldn't change your major. You might have to decide tho how important their money and influence is worth.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post