• 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-09-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: Can I say "BS" on this forum?
(22-09-2013 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Says the uptight, derpy Christian. Tongue

I was going for the neutral 3rd person effect Tongue

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2013, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 09:57 AM by Bucky Ball.)
The derpy Christian was "elected" though. Just bemember that, and you'll be ok.

Wow. I would think they wouldn't appreciate being reminded about the bundles of sticks that British citizens used to heat their homes, and the term that today is used for a cigarette, and the bundles that they used to use to burn their heretics at the stake.
Makes them look really really old. It's a very dated slur. Make it look like they live in hicks-ville. Who does that in 2013 ? Are they like 85 ? (and members of "theword"s circle ?)
There are studies that show that homophobes are probably "latent" gays. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

If you mean "bs", best to just say "bullshit".
I "swear" here a lot. Tongue (but actually never in real life .. just makes it look like you have no vocabulary skills)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
22-09-2013, 09:46 AM
I swear conversationally. But I have no love for the word faggot. Loves me some gays, though. Except the butt-fucking part. That's sacred territory for single, adventurous men and women. Anything else is an abomination.

From what I've seen, you'd have to work hard to get chastised here (by a mod). Some of the mods (or regulars, I can't tell them apart) would probably be banned from other forums I've frequented. And I like that.

So if you see/read/hear some bullshit, call it bullshit. I think you'll be okay.
22-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Odd the double standard. Fuck those guys.

Welcome to the fucken forum. aka Chicken Town.
22-09-2013, 10:15 AM
(22-09-2013 08:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 08:00 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  I had an interesting experience debating on theologyonline.com. When I just joined, someone was using the term "faggot" for homosexuals. I thought that was a bit offensive, so I reported it.

This might not be the place for you. Tongue

Laughat
22-09-2013, 10:46 AM
(22-09-2013 08:00 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  I had an interesting experience debating on theologyonline.com. When I just joined, someone was using the term "faggot" for homosexuals. I thought that was a bit offensive, so I reported it. Now, I did not expect them to do anything about it, given that the offensive post was by a moderator. I was told that using this term is perfectly fine on theologyonline.com as long as you use it for people that are known homosexuals. Moreover, I got shamed by the moderators by posting my complaint in a special thread for complaints about things that do not need reporting.

I am not known for using expletives in my posts, but after someone posted something really, really stupid, I wrote that that is BS. Mind you, I only used the abbreviation. I got reprimanded for using "implied profanity". To be honest, I was indeed referring to the excrements of bulls.

I never really found out where they posted their forum rules.

So now my question is: can I use "BS" on this forum?

Swearing like a goddam motherfucking hairless drunken pirate ape is frowned upon in this establishment. I blame it on KingsChosen.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-09-2013, 10:49 AM
I thought we blamed everything on KC...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-09-2013, 10:54 AM
You'll be fine. You should see half the crap they let people get away with on here....well you'll see. Smile
22-09-2013, 10:54 AM
(22-09-2013 09:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:10 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  a picture of a pink unicorn or two

This may seem random, but you know what I just noticed.

Whenever someone wants a color adjective for "false", "inane", or "fucking stupid" they alway use pink.

Why is that?

Because it's a fag... I mean, it's a ga... I mean it's an effeminate colour and females, as we know, are, as you say, "fal..."

I'll get my coat.

Weeping

22-09-2013, 10:56 AM
(22-09-2013 10:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 09:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This may seem random, but you know what I just noticed.

Whenever someone wants a color adjective for "false", "inane", or "fucking stupid" they alway use pink.

Why is that?

Because it's a fag... I mean, it's a ga... I mean it's an effeminate colour and females, as we know, are, as you say, "fal..."

I'll get my coat.

Weeping

Geez, can't fucking take you anywhere can we??
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post