Can I say "BS" on this forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-09-2013, 08:21 AM
RE: Can I say "BS" on this forum?
I got thrown off a guitar forum for making a joke about Jesus once, some bastard reported it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 08:33 AM
(23-09-2013 08:21 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  I got thrown off a guitar forum for making a joke about Jesus once, some bastard reported it.

What would happen if you told a guitar joke? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2013, 08:53 AM

(23-09-2013 08:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 08:21 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  I got thrown off a guitar forum for making a joke about Jesus once, some bastard reported it.

What would happen if you told a guitar joke? Consider

...on a Christian forum? Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post
23-09-2013, 11:12 AM
(22-09-2013 08:43 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
Quote:I am not known for using expletives in my posts, but after someone posted something really, really stupid, I wrote that that is BS. Mind you, I only used the abbreviation. I got reprimanded for using "implied profanity". To be honest, I was indeed referring to the excrements of bulls.

Ah, but the word "bullshit" as in "excrement of a bull" is not found in the Bible. Lecture_preist

However, excrement of a cow is. In fact, not only is it mentioned, it is necessary in order to bake bread:

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. [...] Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth. Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.“ (Ezekiel 4:12, 14-15)

LOL, more evidence that the Bible is full of shit. Smile

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
23-09-2013, 12:18 PM

(23-09-2013 11:12 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 08:43 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Ah, but the word "bullshit" as in "excrement of a bull" is not found in the Bible. Lecture_preist

However, excrement of a cow is. In fact, not only is it mentioned, it is necessary in order to bake bread:

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. [...] Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth. Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.“ (Ezekiel 4:12, 14-15)

LOL, more evidence that the Bible is full of shit. Smile

Not only that... I think I know where the phrase "holy shit" originated from... Look up Deuteronomy 23:12-14.
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Re: Can I say "BS" on this forum?
Bob Sagat is forbidden here, I hate to have to say it...

Also, in case you didn't know, for your safety remember, albino squirrels are crazy

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Ofcourse, feel free!

Shit-faced cockmaster!
Donkey raping shiteater!

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
24-09-2013, 06:59 PM
(22-09-2013 08:00 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  So now my question is: can I use "BS" on this forum?

No, stop being lazy and take the time to type out 'bullshit' instead. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-09-2013, 09:53 PM
This thread actually decided me to finally sign in to this forum, that might say a lot about myself, doesn't it?Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Jas's post
30-09-2013, 10:01 PM
(30-09-2013 09:53 PM)Jas Wrote:  This thread actually decided me to finally sign in to this forum, that might say a lot about myself, doesn't it?Big Grin

No comment. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.