Can Souls in Heaven Intervene In Affaits On Earth?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Can Souls in Heaven Intervene In Affaits On Earth?
(29-12-2016 07:32 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Fiction is great in books and movies, but when you have to put up with idiots who think a fictional book is real, it's frankly annoying.

So if you're into what if's, I'm sure there are plenty of christian sites who love to mentally masturbate to such things.

Agreed.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2016, 07:48 PM
(29-12-2016 07:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 07:16 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  Oh dear. He's having a little hissy fit. Am I supposed to be impressed by this? Why would a Christian masquerading as an atheist ask a question that undermines the claims of fundamentalist Christians?

I am refering to your thread title.

I am not having a hissy fit. I am talking Aussie at you. Cunt.

You aren't making sense. If that is Aussie, I am glad to be far away from you, on the opposite side of planet Earth.

" Can Souls in Heaven Intervene In Affairs On Earth?"

What does this have to do with evolution or what atheists look like? Nothing much. You made up some sort of bizarre strawman arguments and then went on a pissy little rant that made no sense. And rather than just drop it, you double down on an irrational display of bad temper. Perhaps you should drop this thread if it upsets you so.

What do you do on this forum that is wonderful and fantastical?

Yog Sothoth! Yog Sothoth! Come back old ones! Yog Sothoth!

Cheerful Charlie
29-12-2016, 07:52 PM

Please go away.

Yes, that is how Aussies speak.

A mate to me. :Dale, go to ***** one leg's house and tell him you know that bald cunt *****."

"Sure mate."

See?

BTW. Mate, you are one stupid prick.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
29-12-2016, 08:13 PM
(29-12-2016 07:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 07:48 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  

Please go away.

Yes, that is how Aussies speak.

A mate to me. :Dale, go to ***** one leg's house and tell him you know that bald cunt *****."

"Sure mate."

See?

BTW. Mate, you are one stupid prick.

You seem to have a problem with this sort of thread. Exploring the claims of Christians as to the nature of God, heaven, and the Universe in general. What hard questions can be asked?

Cheerful Charlie
29-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Okay. You are proving too stupid for me to ever bother with. I shall repeat it slowly.

Your. Thread. Title. Reads. As. Christian.

How long have you been a member here?

Fuck we get some fucking idiots coming here.

Banjo.
29-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Trollolololol

Anyway, to answer your question, the Bible says no.

Taking this to the next logical step, it seems that we will have no recollection of our earthly lives since any remembrance of humanity can be linked with some type of suffering.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Affaits

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-12-2016, 08:36 PM
(29-12-2016 08:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Okay. You are proving too stupid for me to ever bother with. I shall repeat it slowly.

Your. Thread. Title. Reads. As. Christian.

How long have you been a member here?

Fuck we get some fucking idiots coming here.

Only. If. You. Don't. Think. While. Reading. It.

It's actually rather atheist.

This so far, has not been the most interesting atheist forum I have ever been on.
It's just a typical little forum with littler real depth. Not that it's not typical. I have been on the net for years and atheist sites have progressively gotten less intellectual or interesting.

Cheerful Charlie
29-12-2016, 08:43 PM
(29-12-2016 08:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Trollolololol

Anyway, to answer your question, the Bible says no.

Taking this to the next logical step, it seems that we will have no recollection of our earthly lives since any remembrance of humanity can be linked with some type of suffering.

Luke 16
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

----

There have been many Christians over the ages that have cited this verse claiming those in heaven can observe those not in heaven. And of course there is RCC dogma concerning intercession of saints.

Cheerful Charlie
29-12-2016, 08:44 PM
(29-12-2016 08:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Affaits

Love them typos!

Cheerful Charlie