Can an atheist be better at theist argument?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2010, 11:46 AM
RE: Can an atheist be better at theist argument?
Quote:Speaking of young earth and creationists, where is Barley?
I think he underestimated the power of the bright side and left. He has'nt logged in for 4 days. Sad

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2010, 02:50 PM

What the hell do I do with my nipples, they are fucking useless to me!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2010, 08:09 PM

I think before you have that argument, atheists need to familiarize themselves with what atheism is. Because if you don't even try to learn such principle, what's the point of having a conversation in the first place? Sure there are those who are just pretending to be one just to be called different.
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2010, 10:16 AM
i think we really can, because we actually understand our point of view. Fundy christians (even if they often like to pretend) have no idea why we don´t believe in god, they were raised to belief and never question so they can´t understand our opposition to them. But we know what could convince us and we spent much more time than them to think about god, life and its values. Same goes for evolution and creationism by the way. Creationist typically don´t know anything about it (you can see it by the way they argue, cats giving birth to dogs, more genitic information etc.), but we know about its actual weaknesses so we could really make good arguments, the problem is at the same time we know about its stregth so we "believe" it. It´s the same with theism and atheism, we just spent some time objectively verifying the evidences and came to the conclusion that there is no god whilst they where brainwashed into believing they are right and don´t have the right to question anything because it´s the "absolute truth".

EMO, because homo is not gay enoughTongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply