Can anyone explain evolution to me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Can anyone explain evolution to me?
(30-08-2012 09:37 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 08:24 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I would invite you to actually read my posts. This might provide some insight as to why you are incorrect.

you use a foul mouth and pat the idiots on the back for doing the same.

apparently my 'schlong' is what excites you to my hosting your time.

(30-08-2012 06:48 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I call the bitch a tramp and my red number goes down.

yep................ im in the wolves den!

that was a weird phenomena!

i watched a reversal of what some would call natur'el.
Quote:You continue to resort to ad hominems. Knock it off or fuck off.
sorry sweat'i, i bite harder than perhaps you could ever know.

Quote: I suggest listening to the criticisms given to you.
i do.......

you should see the tire tracks across my back.

but the same, look at what mankind has done to mother earth (nature), just to learn of itself.

It takes the dood's and doodette's that care, to enable the combining of knowledge; in every generation.

my generation!

and yours too ....Bowing

darling, think of someone that reeeeeeeeeeeeallly cares. If nature shares a pretty universal, than to be soo cooooool on one extreme, could perhaps also have the same 'capability' at the other extreme of being one nasty sob.

just be fair and no problem.

you square off with me, and you will lose.

the forum means nothing

the 'living' comprehending itself, is alll that matters to me.

i could give a whoot what anyone thinks of me, as that is what enables me peace.

so where were we? ah yes, 'ah fuck you 2!'

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Jesus Christ.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
30-08-2012, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2012 02:25 PM by Logica Humano.)
(30-08-2012 09:37 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  you use a foul mouth and pat the idiots on the back for doing the same.

apparently my 'schlong' is what excites you to my hosting your time.

Feeling self righteous are you?

(30-08-2012 06:48 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  sorry sweat'i, i bite harder than perhaps you could ever know.

I bet you do.

(30-08-2012 06:48 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i do.......

No, you clearly don't.

(30-08-2012 06:48 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  you should see the tire tracks across my back.

I really wish you could post in a manner that at least presents you as an intellectual.

(30-08-2012 06:48 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  but the same, look at what mankind... blah blah blah

Your other statements have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
30-08-2012, 02:00 PM
(30-08-2012 06:40 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 08:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  This makes no point. Now get on topic or leave.

go fuck yourself tramp.

You aint added a fucking thing to any thread, that is relevant in every case.

[Image: q5MKX.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
30-08-2012, 04:45 PM
C'mon, Bishadi. I don't wanna be mean, but I only started this thread to learn about something I didn't really understand at the time. It seems to me that some of your comments have been a bit unwarranted and pretty irrelevant. If you have something to add on the subject of evolution, that's great! If people don't agree with what you say, well they have the right to do that and you might have to just agree to disagree with them. But do you think you could stick to science for now?

Thanks very much Smile
[+] 5 users Like hylonome's post
30-08-2012, 05:15 PM
(30-08-2012 04:45 PM)hylonome Wrote:  C'mon, Bishadi. I don't wanna be mean, but I only started this thread to learn about something I didn't really understand at the time. It seems to me that some of your comments have been a bit unwarranted and pretty irrelevant. If you have something to add on the subject of evolution, that's great! If people don't agree with what you say, well they have the right to do that and you might have to just agree to disagree with them. But do you think you could stick to science for now?

Thanks very much Smile

Cutting through the fog, have you gotten what you needed/wanted?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2012, 04:55 AM
(30-08-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Cutting through the fog, have you gotten what you needed/wanted?

Hehe, yeah, thanks. Everyone's answers have been great and really informative. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes hylonome's post
31-08-2012, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 07:43 AM by Bishadi.)
(30-08-2012 04:45 PM)hylonome Wrote:  C'mon, Bishadi. I don't wanna be mean, but I only started this thread to learn about something I didn't really understand at the time. It seems to me that some of your comments have been a bit unwarranted and pretty irrelevant. If you have something to add on the subject of evolution, that's great! If people don't agree with what you say, well they have the right to do that and you might have to just agree to disagree with them. But do you think you could stick to science for now?

Thanks very much Smile

no problem.

This,
Quote:ABSTRACT:The interaction of light and matter provides two key forces with which to influence the external degrees of freedom of atomic ensembles. The radiation pressure or scattering force occurs near resonance, and determines the process of laser cooling that can reach temperatures in the microkelvin range for a variety of atomic species The dipole or gradient force, which is central to creating guides and dipole traps for atoms, conversely uses a laser frequency either below (red-detuned) or above (blue-detuned) resonance: the detuning determines whether atoms are attracted to or repelled from the intensity maxima of the light field. These techniques are prerequisites for studies of atom optics , Bose–Einstein condensation and ultracold Fermi gases. In our group, we especially concentrate on guiding atoms using light fields.

Quote:Latest Publication: Atom guiding along holographically generated high order Laguerre-Gaussian light beams (pdf) D.P. Rhodes, D.M. Gherardi, J. Livesey, D. McGloin, H. Melville, T. Freegarde and K. Dholakia, J. Mod. Opt 53(4) 547-556 (2006)

is closer to how an evolution occurs, then what some of the folk who are posting, can represent.

The energy is combining mass.

The life of the mass, is 'light'. (all cases).

With the fields upon the mass (lipid-rna,dna) is like a recording of the process. With the four base (colors-wavelengths/lipids), within a moving temp (resonant environment), the evolving processes of life, changes. At the next cell division, each are recorded over the generations.

When 'we' come from an egg/sperm (single cell), our whole 'evolution' is recorded in our DNA and evidenced via the embryotic development, in fact.

These simple concepts are not held within many learned programming but you have and know them, for yourself.

Did you come from a single cell, and develop into you?

are you an evolved living process, from the combining of your parents?

KISS
31-08-2012, 08:25 AM
(31-08-2012 07:39 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  

Thanks very much Smile

no problem.

This,
Quote:ABSTRACT:The interaction of light and matter provides two key forces with which to influence the external degrees of freedom of atomic ensembles. The radiation pressure or scattering force occurs near resonance, and determines the process of laser cooling that can reach temperatures in the microkelvin range for a variety of atomic species The dipole or gradient force, which is central to creating guides and dipole traps for atoms, conversely uses a laser frequency either below (red-detuned) or above (blue-detuned) resonance: the detuning determines whether atoms are attracted to or repelled from the intensity maxima of the light field. These techniques are prerequisites for studies of atom optics , Bose–Einstein condensation and ultracold Fermi gases. In our group, we especially concentrate on guiding atoms using light fields.

Quote:Latest Publication: Atom guiding along holographically generated high order Laguerre-Gaussian light beams (pdf) D.P. Rhodes, D.M. Gherardi, J. Livesey, D. McGloin, H. Melville, T. Freegarde and K. Dholakia, J. Mod. Opt 53(4) 547-556 (2006)

is closer to how an evolution occurs, then what some of the folk who are posting, can represent.

With the fields upon the mass (lipid-rna,dna) is like a recording of the process. With the four base (colors-wavelengths/lipids), within a moving temp (resonant environment), the evolving processes of life, changes. At the next cell division, each are recorded over the generations.

When 'we' come from an egg/sperm (single cell), our whole 'evolution' is recorded in our DNA and evidenced via the embryotic development, in fact.

These simple concepts are not held within many learned programming but you have and know them, for yourself.

KISS

Hylonome, please ignore the above nonsense and read some Dawkins or Gould.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2012, 08:37 AM
(31-08-2012 08:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 07:39 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  no problem.

This,

KISS

Hylonome, please ignore the above nonsense and read some Dawkins or Gould.

i posted a 'like' to your post complimenting a person that changed their views on "isralight" beliefs in the holocaust thread, but is it possible YOU could evolve, within a science thread?