Can anyone explain evolution to me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Can anyone explain evolution to me?
(31-08-2012 08:37 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  Hylonome, please ignore the above nonsense and read some Dawkins or Gould.

i posted a 'like' to your post complimenting a person that changed their views on "isralight" beliefs in the holocaust thread, but is it possible YOU could evolve, within a science thread?

Yes, but I am still waiting for you to put together a coherent post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2012, 08:44 AM
(31-08-2012 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:37 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i posted a 'like' to your post complimenting a person that changed their views on "isralight" beliefs in the holocaust thread, but is it possible YOU could evolve, within a science thread?

When a punk discounts reality, to just be a punk. Then i will post, as i please.

Again, i posted to offer the gal some information and you weeak fucks, keep ranting.

It is sad!
Find all posts by this user
31-08-2012, 08:44 AM
(31-08-2012 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:37 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i posted a 'like' to your post complimenting a person that changed their views on "isralight" beliefs in the holocaust thread, but is it possible YOU could evolve, within a science thread?

Don't feed the trolls, they don't do so good on that processed stuff and get pretty bad gas.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
31-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Ontogeny does not reflect phylogeny Bishadi. That hypothesis has been demonstrated to be false. So one's embryonic development does NOT show the evolutionary trajectory of that species. That is why it was suggested that your post be ignored.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
31-08-2012, 08:49 AM
(31-08-2012 08:46 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ontogeny does not reflect phylogeny Bishadi. That hypothesis has been demonstrated to be false. So one's embryonic development does NOT show the evolutionary trajectory of that species. That is why it was suggested that your post be ignored.

TBD, please ignore it and it'll go away.

31-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Like a rash?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
31-08-2012, 08:55 AM
(31-08-2012 08:51 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Like a rash?

Well what happens when you scratch a rash? It' gets worst and your skin peels and bleeds etc..

So yeah pretty much like a rash.
Bishwhatever is the forum rash.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Sure, Charles Darwin wrote a whole book on it:

[Image: originb.jpg]

...which, for your convenience, is also available as a free app in the Play Store: "The origin of species".

Enjoy!
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
31-08-2012, 11:05 AM
(31-08-2012 08:46 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ontogeny does not reflect phylogeny Bishadi.
even in basic wiki, they syggest differently

The evolutionary connections between organisms are represented graphically through phylogenetic trees. Due to the fact that evolution takes place over long periods of time that cannot be observed directly, biologists must reconstruct phylogenies by inferring the evolutionary relationships among present-day organisms. Fossils can aid with the reconstruction of phylogenies; however, fossil records are often too poor to be of good help. Therefore, biologists tend to be restricted with analysing present-day organisms to identify their evolutionary relationships. Phylogenetic relationships in the past were reconstructed by looking at phenotypes, often anatomical characteristics. Today, molecular data, which includes protein and DNA sequences, are used to construct phylogenetic trees

dont be upset, you seem a little outdated
Quote: That hypothesis has been demonstrated to be false.
thats an inferred answer

Quote: So one's embryonic development does NOT show the evolutionary trajectory of that species.
then were did it come from?

ie... if you and i, aint from the previous generations/species, then was it magic that our evolution did not exist, and we are planted from the spegetti monster?

Quote: That is why it was suggested that your post be ignored.
I know the ignorant dont use logic and rational, they quote words, that have evolved definitions, that the obsolete do keep up on.
31-08-2012, 11:06 AM
(31-08-2012 10:49 AM)Janus Wrote:  Sure, Charles Darwin wrote a whole book on it:

[Image: originb.jpg]

...which, for your convenience, is also available as a free app in the Play Store: "The origin of species".

Enjoy!

and not a once, within the whole of the book, is the word 'evolution' found (first edition)

cute