Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(03-03-2012 09:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 12:20 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  ... now we were created by god, FACT, ...

Just saying something is a fact doesn't make it a fact. There is no evidence of the existence of any gods.

Quote:. I used to use drugs to, and only by gods mercy he started giving me revalations about the spiritual view of my life and opened my eyes to how serious it is.
god can reveal himself in some way to you when your high only by his mercy so dont go getting high just to get god to receal himself because he knows your intentions.

Maybe your god could reveal the rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to you.

Quote: ... YOU WERE BORN TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, ...

No, I don't believe I was.

Quote:that is who you are in christ when you do that, Now when you ask for forgiveness and surrender all to him, he gives you his spirit which helps you along and keeps you strong and do many many things, read galatians 5, the whole chapter, Hapiness and Joy.... 2 diffrent things, Hapiness is temporary, a feeling you get from whatever circumstance your in, Joy is A true satisfaction he gives you with his spirit, And i found it to, God is more than enough, Theres Nobody bigger theres nobody greater, everything we look for is in christ alone, thats where you place your trust, and god gives you faith with his spirit also, so we all have it, everything you see was nothing, Open your eyes to the big picture, and thats when youll get the big image

The big picture is revealed through science, philosophy, and the arts. I have no intention of surrendering to an imaginary being.

lol honestly i wish you can encounter him as i do, but unfortunately he doesnt show pity on those who dont believe him, but as you surrender and worship you expierience miracles signs and wonders, God created science, God is the mastermind behind all of the cool things animals can do, the interesting things of science, it couldnt possibly evolve from a bigbang!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2012, 08:37 PM
(03-03-2012 08:31 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  lol honestly i wish you can encounter him as i do, but unfortunately he doesnt show pity on those who dont believe him, but as you surrender and worship you expierience miracles signs and wonders,

Yep, and if you think everyone in the world is in a massive conspiracy against you you'll find evidence for it too. You're going backwards. Evidence comes first, then conclusion. That's called confirmation bias.

Quote: God created science, God is the mastermind behind all of the cool things animals can do, the interesting things of science, it couldnt possibly evolve from a bigbang!

Good point! Just because evolution at first defies common sense, it can't possibly be right! And forget all that silly relativity stuff, there's no way I observe time moving slower for you as you speed up relative to me!
03-03-2012, 08:43 PM
(03-03-2012 08:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No, it was the NIV... NIV came way after the KJV.

Also, you have said anything that supports free will. Show scripture that supports free will and refute verses that support election.
Also, Bj, you are aware I'm a Christian, right?

You said you are a Christian, So why dont you accept Christ Death for you personally? .................For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - Romans 10:12,13

Consider this verse in its plain sense meaning. This is not some cryptic reference to the elect calling on the Lord, but takes the form of an open invitation for all unsaved people to call on the Lord regardless of whether they are Jew or Gentile.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" - Matthew 23:37

Here, the Lord Jesus is wanting to bring Jerusalem back to himself in a salvation relationship, but they are not willing. This is not a case of a totally depraved will choosing evil. To suggest that these people did not have a chance to respond to the Saviour's call makes a mockery of the Saviour's statement.

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich. - Luke 18:22,23

Was this call by the Lord Jesus real, or not? This man walked away from a direct call of the Lord. Can a person really suggest that Jesus said this to the rich young ruler knowing full well he was incapable of following him?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Yes, there are occurences in the Bible where "world" does not refer to all of mankind, but it is a mistake to think that because a particular meaning can be assigned to a word, we must assign that meaning wherever the conventional meaning does not fit our system of theology. Likewise, the word "whosoever" (a word that appears in the Greek about 1000 times in the New Testament) can have a meaning that is less than all inclusive, but it is a stretch to say that because the word can mean this, it always means this when applied to salvation.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. - 1 Timothy 4:10

How does this verse fit into the athiest view of limited atonement? Obviously it doesn't. However, for those who do not believe in limited atonement, it is clear. Christ is a Savior of all men because He died for all men, but He is especially the Savior for those who believe because in them the saving work is effectual kevn.... listen to Shekinah Glory Ministries- Jesus
03-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Yeah, okay, you can't be a real person.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
03-03-2012, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 09:42 PM by bjgodsimage.)
(03-03-2012 08:37 PM)Ben Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 08:31 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  lol honestly i wish you can encounter him as i do, but unfortunately he doesnt show pity on those who dont believe him, but as you surrender and worship you expierience miracles signs and wonders,

Yep, and if you think everyone in the world is in a massive conspiracy against you you'll find evidence for it too. You're going backwards. Evidence comes first, then conclusion. That's called confirmation bias.

Quote: God created science, God is the mastermind behind all of the cool things animals can do, the interesting things of science, it couldnt possibly evolve from a bigbang!

Good point! Just because evolution at first defies common sense, it can't possibly be right! And forget all that silly relativity stuff, there's no way I observe time moving slower for you as you speed up relative to me!

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9 .... you cant try and figure it out, its impossible, stop with conspiracy and science and all that, when you stop trying to figure out where god is in science and everything else, thats when you will find out all that is god! and as i told kc to listen to this im going to tell you to, im listening to pandora and a lot of times god use shuffle to reveal stuff to you, and im tellin you i dont even know this song until now and god wants me to give it to you, im only on here because its in his will, and i just try to do as much as the spirit leads me to do Shekinah Glory Ministries- Jesus
(03-03-2012 08:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, okay, you can't be a real person.

Why cant I, im on here talking to you right
(03-03-2012 08:50 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 08:37 PM)Ben Wrote:  

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9 .... you cant try and figure it out, its impossible, stop with conspiracy and science and all that, when you stop trying to figure out where god is in science and everything else, thats when you will find out all that is god! and as i told kc to listen to this im going to tell you to, im listening to pandora and a lot of times god use shuffle to reveal stuff to you, and im tellin you i dont even know this song until now and god wants me to give it to you, im only on here because its in his will, and i just try to do as much as the spirit leads me to do Shekinah Glory Ministries- Jesus
(03-03-2012 08:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, okay, you can't be a real person.

and read what i wrote ben
(03-03-2012 09:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 12:20 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  ... now we were created by god, FACT, ...

Just saying something is a fact doesn't make it a fact. There is no evidence of the existence of any gods.

Quote:. I used to use drugs to, and only by gods mercy he started giving me revalations about the spiritual view of my life and opened my eyes to how serious it is.
god can reveal himself in some way to you when your high only by his mercy so dont go getting high just to get god to receal himself because he knows your intentions.

Maybe your god could reveal the rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to you.

Quote: ... YOU WERE BORN TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, ...

No, I don't believe I was.

Quote:that is who you are in christ when you do that, Now when you ask for forgiveness and surrender all to him, he gives you his spirit which helps you along and keeps you strong and do many many things, read galatians 5, the whole chapter, Hapiness and Joy.... 2 diffrent things, Hapiness is temporary, a feeling you get from whatever circumstance your in, Joy is A true satisfaction he gives you with his spirit, And i found it to, God is more than enough, Theres Nobody bigger theres nobody greater, everything we look for is in christ alone, thats where you place your trust, and god gives you faith with his spirit also, so we all have it, everything you see was nothing, Open your eyes to the big picture, and thats when youll get the big image

The big picture is revealed through science, philosophy, and the arts. I have no intention of surrendering to an imaginary being.

Theres plenty of evidence, if you seek him... and you were created to keep his commandments, but since sin entered the world through adam and eve, you were born with a stony heart turned away from god, but you were created to do his will, and you can with a simple repentence and acceptance of the salvation through jesus christ and step into who you are through christ jesus, which is keeping gods commandments
03-03-2012, 09:59 PM

Dude, you said that about the last wackier-than-you-Christian. You just don't get how different you are from the majority of Christians. Of course he's real and this is what the average evangelical will tell you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-03-2012, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 10:03 PM by bjgodsimage.)

i want you to go to the nations, and tell them about the good news, yes, that good knews, make it known all over this site, and everyone else who dont believe, we are nothing without god, let god use you, so he can use the people you minister to
(03-03-2012 09:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Dude, you said that about the last wackier-than-you-Christian. You just don't get how different you are from the majority of Christians. Of course he's real and this is what the average evangelical will tell you.

You to can be saved, you are called to participate in the move that god is doing, yes, You are called to, even though none of us are worthy because we are sinners, he had grace on us
[+] 1 user Likes bjgodsimage's post
03-03-2012, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 10:30 PM by kingschosen.)

Yeah, I know. But, I'm more or less talking about his beliefs. He's only spouting off cookie cutter blather that wasn't obtained from any personal time and research. He admits to not believing in theology, and he can't refute anything I've showed him. All he does is keep repeating himself.

Egor was also not real in his beliefs either. That's become evident with his conversation to Veridicanism.

Like it or not... I've accepted the fact I'm more like you atheists than I am like my fellow Christians. The typical Christian sticks their head in the sand and talks out their butt. I'm not like that... yeah, you may think I'm nutty, but I'm open to new theologies and reconciliations with any holes; Bj does not.

EDIT:

ZOMG MY BIRTH YEAR POST!!! 1982 IN THE HOUSE!!!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
03-03-2012, 10:23 PM
(03-03-2012 10:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm open to new theologies and reconciliations with any holes; Bj does not.

Hehe...oh the things that could be said...[Image: LOL_Face.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-03-2012, 10:36 PM
(03-03-2012 10:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Yeah, I know. But, I'm more or less talking about his beliefs. He's only spouting off cookie cutter blather that wasn't obtained from any personal time and research. He admits to not believing in theology, and he can't refute anything I've showed him. All he does is keep repeating himself.

Egor was also not real in his beliefs either. That's become evident with his conversation to Veridicanism.

Like it or not... I've accepted the fact I'm more like you atheists than I am like my fellow Christians. The typical Christian sticks their head in the sand and talks out their butt. I'm not like that... yeah, you may think I'm nutty, but I'm open to new theologies and reconciliations with any holes; Bj does not.

i dont understand, so are you saying youre only willing to conform to the way the world thinks through theology and all? you asked me for free will verses, i gave them to you, i answered all your questions, the only question now is will you believe with your spirit and not by what you see and understand, we walk by faith and not by sight, when you do that you will understand For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9, im not badgering you or nothing, im jus doin the will of god
[+] 1 user Likes bjgodsimage's post