Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(05-03-2012 02:08 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  SCIENCE!
Just putting that word in all caps with an exclamation at the end...... and now I'm gonna walk around with Thomas Dolby stuck in my head all day.

*sigh*
Sad

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
06-03-2012, 08:06 AM
(06-03-2012 07:36 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 02:08 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  SCIENCE!
Just putting that word in all caps with an exclamation at the end...... and now I'm gonna walk around with Thomas Dolby stuck in my head all day.

*sigh*
Sad

Here, LL. Sometimes the only way to get over something is to go straight through it. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-03-2012, 08:26 AM
(06-03-2012 08:06 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Here, LL. Sometimes the only way to get over something is to go straight through it. Big Grin
SON OF A........ Angry

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
07-03-2012, 09:10 AM
So... did we scare him off?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
10-03-2013, 03:29 PM
(11-01-2012 04:41 PM)normawesjean Wrote:  weird drug induced stupor produces story which can be explained as a sign from God or co-incidences or a hallucination, or the story could be just made up... or it could be God except which God? and how can an imaginary being which exists only in other, similarly incredible stories really do anything in the real world?
Yes, anyone with half a brain can explain how this wasn't God.

"Heresy makes for progress" - Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
[1 Corinthians 13:11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - The Bible King James Version. See? Even the Bible says "Put me down!" Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes ufo42's post
29-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Keep running the race brother. God is real, he loves us, and he has the best for us.

These weak minded individuals know deep in their hearts that they are rebelling. They don't dare step out of their comfort zone and press into the King of the Universe. But yet it's so easy to surrender to him. Half are scared that they will be punished. The other half are already on their way to God's love.

I've got so many stories I could share. Good ones and bad ones.

But let me tell this one.

I was cooking dinner for my girlfriend (now ex) and jumped on her beach cruiser to get some garlic at my house. I was riding the bike and enjoying being able to serve her dinner. I looked down at the bicycle. I noticed it was a "Legacy" bicycle.

My mind went back to high school and the image of a classmate who name is Jessica Legacy hit my imagination spectrum. I thought to myself what she has been up to these last past 5 years or so.

So I grabbed the garlic - raced back to my GF's house. I get inside the door and spontaneously started acting like a gorilla. Like always she thought I was acting crazy. I was just having fun.

So the next morning - I kid you not, I have a message on FaceBook from none other than Jessica Legacy. And I paraphrase - "Michael, last night I had a dream you where a gorilla and you rescued my sister from the police." Something to that effect. There is no way science can explain this. At least not yet. And if it is explained. Cool. It just keeps fulfilling the glory of our father - our God.

I showed the message to my GF. She thought I set the whole thing up. Now keep in mind - my ex GF's dad is from Iran - where Islam is rampant. She is completely spiritual. But she was still looking for the answer. Finally - just last Sunday, I saw her at our church house which is gloriously right on the block where we used to live. She was volunteering and serving others! Amen!

I can go on forever brother. How me and this women met by our church is a classic story of God's presence and workings. Let's just say it was electric!

It's funny, the more the unbelievers try to disprove God - the many more that come to be found by him. They can't stop him. They can't contain him. He is all powerful. He's out there at the edge of the universe right now creating new and awesome things.

I encourage you to keep the faith brother. The Lord is using you for his good like you will never imagine. Keep your eyes on him and off the confusion of this world.

We don't have all the answers - and we can feel so much confidence in this. Because we only need to know "the one" - JESUS!
29-04-2015, 02:11 PM
(29-04-2015 01:26 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Keep running the race brother. God is real, he loves us, and he has the best for us.

These weak minded individuals know deep in their hearts that they are rebelling. They don't dare step out of their comfort zone and press into the King of the Universe. But yet it's so easy to surrender to him. Half are scared that they will be punished. The other half are already on their way to God's love.

I've got so many stories I could share. Good ones and bad ones.

But let me tell this one.

I was cooking dinner for my girlfriend (now ex) and jumped on her beach cruiser to get some garlic at my house. I was riding the bike and enjoying being able to serve her dinner. I looked down at the bicycle. I noticed it was a "Legacy" bicycle.

My mind went back to high school and the image of a classmate who name is Jessica Legacy hit my imagination spectrum. I thought to myself what she has been up to these last past 5 years or so.

So I grabbed the garlic - raced back to my GF's house. I get inside the door and spontaneously started acting like a gorilla. Like always she thought I was acting crazy. I was just having fun.

So the next morning - I kid you not, I have a message on FaceBook from none other than Jessica Legacy. And I paraphrase - "Michael, last night I had a dream you where a gorilla and you rescued my sister from the police." Something to that effect. There is no way science can explain this. At least not yet. And if it is explained. Cool. It just keeps fulfilling the glory of our father - our God.

I showed the message to my GF. She thought I set the whole thing up. Now keep in mind - my ex GF's dad is from Iran - where Islam is rampant. She is completely spiritual. But she was still looking for the answer. Finally - just last Sunday, I saw her at our church house which is gloriously right on the block where we used to live. She was volunteering and serving others! Amen!

I can go on forever brother. How me and this women met by our church is a classic story of God's presence and workings. Let's just say it was electric!

It's funny, the more the unbelievers try to disprove God - the many more that come to be found by him. They can't stop him. They can't contain him. He is all powerful. He's out there at the edge of the universe right now creating new and awesome things.

I encourage you to keep the faith brother. The Lord is using you for his good like you will never imagine. Keep your eyes on him and off the confusion of this world.

We don't have all the answers - and we can feel so much confidence in this. Because we only need to know "the one" - JESUS!

You acted like a gorilla and someone had a dream, therefore gawd. Laughat

[Image: poe-meme.jpg]

The tree of delusion is nourished by the vague promises and skewed perception of prayer. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 12 users Like TheInquisition's post
29-04-2015, 02:26 PM
I haven't anything to say. You have the right to believe whatever you want, but please don't embarrass yourself by trying to anyone else what to believe.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-04-2015, 02:31 PM
(29-04-2015 02:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I haven't anything to say. You have the right to believe whatever you want, but please don't embarrass yourself by trying to anyone else what to believe.

She's right. I try to anyone else all the time Sad It always ends badly.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
29-04-2015, 02:34 PM
(29-04-2015 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 02:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I haven't anything to say. You have the right to believe whatever you want, but please don't embarrass yourself by trying to anyone else what to believe.

She's right. I try to anyone else all the time Sad It always ends badly.

It's my new philosophy I'm adopting. Going to see how long I can last. Tongue

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post