Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(02-05-2015 10:42 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [quote='Shinosky' pid='775465' dateline='1430627087']

Lol...seek out your own salvation. You don't follow me.
[/quote

Repent! Bow down to the one true god, the Invisible Pink Unicorn! There is no salvation but through the Invisible Pink Unicorn!

Prove me wrong you stupid fuck!

Lol....No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2015, 10:58 PM
(02-05-2015 10:45 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 10:42 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [quote='Shinosky' pid='775465' dateline='1430627087']

Lol...seek out your own salvation. You don't follow me.
[/quote

Repent! Bow down to the one true god, the Invisible Pink Unicorn! There is no salvation but through the Invisible Pink Unicorn!

Prove me wrong you stupid fuck!

Lol....No

What, can't you prove that free-will does not come from the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

Come on fuckstick, why can't you prove me wrong?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-05-2015, 11:23 PM
(02-05-2015 10:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 10:45 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Lol....No

What, can't you prove that free-will does not come from the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

Invisible pink elephants do not exist.
02-05-2015, 11:24 PM
(02-05-2015 11:23 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 10:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What, can't you prove that free-will does not come from the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

Invisible pink elephants do not exist.

Prove it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-05-2015, 11:27 PM
(02-05-2015 11:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 11:23 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Invisible pink elephants do not exist.

Prove it.

You are drunk. Go to bed. God bless.
02-05-2015, 11:37 PM
(02-05-2015 11:27 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 11:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Prove it.

Given that I neither drink alcohol nor undergo ethanol fermentation, it would be quite a mystery as to how I would be. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-05-2015, 11:37 PM
(02-05-2015 11:27 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 11:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Prove it.

When you understand why you dismiss belief in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, you'll understand why all of us dismiss belief in your god.

Goodnight fuckstick.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-05-2015, 11:41 PM
(02-05-2015 11:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 11:27 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  You are drunk. Go to bed. God bless.

We have found common ground. We both know invisible pink unicorns do not exist.

When you understand why you dismiss belief in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, you'll understand why all of us dismiss belief in your god.

Goodnight fuckstick.
03-05-2015, 02:09 AM
(02-05-2015 09:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 11:56 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  If you aren't amenable to having your mind changed, or seriously considering the points we make, then the question isn't why you bother coming here, it's why we should bother engaging with you on these topics.

It's one thing to engage in theological discussion, it's quite another to begin that discussion by making it clear that you have no consideration at all for the points that the other side is making, yet you still expect that we should have any for yours.

I don't expect you to have any consideration for anything I say. That's your choice. I don't control you. You have free will. And with my free will I choose to not take into consideration anyone had, has, or has to say that goes against the creator. God wins. He remains undefeated. Always and forever.

What choice children indoctrinated into their parent belief have? Belief isn't about choice - it's like lottery which you're forced to play, and in which winning mean that you will be indoctrinated by religion that happens to be religion of your parents.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-05-2015, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 04:41 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-05-2015 09:36 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually you completely and TOTALLY misunderstand the atheist position. It's not a "choice" when one considers very honestly the bullshit you espouse to be totally false, dishonest, and invalid. No one who is honest can "chose" to buy into crap. Humans do not have "free will". Science has debunked that nonsense. (Too bad you are scientifically so utterly ignorant about Neuro-science)). There is nothing to "defeat" about your delusional deity. The very concept is incoherent. You can repeat your lies to yourself to try to convince yourself you have truth on your side. The fact is, you don't, and you are almost totally ignorant about science, culture, and the history of your own religion. Your are only to be pitied. No one is "free" to honestly accept what they sincerely have come to believe is utterly false. You are a dishonest, presumptuous, ignorant fool.

Lol... Free choice is a gift from God.

What an idiotic thing to say. So you admit basically it's entirely irrational. Thumbsup
As I said, you have no clue what you're even talking about. You also have no clue what "intellectual honesty" means. Laugh away you fool.
So you tell yourself, (as you clearly are making this shit up as you go along) your god freely gives some people the ability to make a choice and doesn't give it to others. Well isn't that special. So your god does something, and THEN judges people on the basis of the GIFT he gives or does not give. Do you people even THINK about, for one second, what this drivel you spout, really means ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post