Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(08-05-2015 01:26 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 01:16 PM)Dusky Wrote:  So you personally know Jesus? What foods does he like the most? What are his likes/dislikes? Was he a rebel as a teenager?

Tell me how well you personally know a dead man that lived 2000 years ago, I'm interested.

God's not dead, he's surely alive! He's living on the inside. Roaring like a lion.

I'm not sure what he like's to eat....lol I never asked him. I don't care to ask him either. That's such low level conversation. I strive to talk about things that Jesus like's to talk about. Like how he loves us - oh how he loves us. Truly awesome. The more you guys try to counter an already won argument - the more I feel confidence in Jesus. Open the eyes of your heart and soon too you will see.

Well no, personal relationship means you personally know the man. Tell us some things you both like to talk about together.

I mean, having a personal relationship with him, you must have had some contact right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2015, 01:55 PM
(08-05-2015 01:26 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  God's not dead, he's surely alive! He's living on the inside. Roaring like a lion.

How

POEtic

OK fine.

I'll get my coat.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
08-05-2015, 02:04 PM
(29-04-2015 02:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  Is it too much to ask for that ONE single believer out of the MILLIONS could be *as* erudite, as engaging and as GODDAMN sane as for example Niel deGrasse Tyson? Or... flippen... anyone. There are *many* good science educators out there. But even the so-called *best* Christian apologists or whatever the fuck they are... they're all either basically insane but charming, charming but on the take, or slimy and disgusting and on the take. Not a *single one* can hold a candle to any halfway decent science educator.

The fact that for all the millions of religious people in comparison to the relative few scientifically trained, the religious can't even come up with one credible explainer who can clearly state his case... it's a *major problem* for religion IMO.

All we get, time after time, is idiots gibbering about how their girlfriend had a dream. It's FUCKING DEPRESSING. Sad

FUCK YOU RELIGIOUS IDIOTS. Stop being so fucking dense. I order you to stop. I don't care if you carry on being religious but for the love of truth and sanity and all that's worth caring about JACK YOURSELVES THE FUCK UP AND LEARN TO BE INTELLIGENT.

jeez

08-05-2015, 02:13 PM
(08-05-2015 02:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 02:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  Is it too much to ask for that ONE single believer out of the MILLIONS could be *as* erudite, as engaging and as GODDAMN sane as for example Niel deGrasse Tyson? Or... flippen... anyone. There are *many* good science educators out there. But even the so-called *best* Christian apologists or whatever the fuck they are... they're all either basically insane but charming, charming but on the take, or slimy and disgusting and on the take. Not a *single one* can hold a candle to any halfway decent science educator.

The fact that for all the millions of religious people in comparison to the relative few scientifically trained, the religious can't even come up with one credible explainer who can clearly state his case... it's a *major problem* for religion IMO.

All we get, time after time, is idiots gibbering about how their girlfriend had a dream. It's FUCKING DEPRESSING. Sad

Have you personally met Niel deGrasse Tyson? All the astro and quasi physicists I have met are all super out there. Like beyond insane!...lol
FUCK YOU RELIGIOUS IDIOTS. Stop being so fucking dense. I order you to stop. I don't care if you carry on being religious but for the love of truth and sanity and all that's worth caring about JACK YOURSELVES THE FUCK UP AND LEARN TO BE INTELLIGENT.

jeez
08-05-2015, 02:22 PM
(08-05-2015 02:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

jeez

lol. I don't take orders from you morondog. Learn to live with it...lol. And if you knew anything about Christianity - you would know it's not a religious mind set...lol True Christians are far from the religious spirit Satan tries to perpetrate as truth..lol.

How about this - I will bow down to your orders when you explain to me how the quasi world interacts with the astro world. The small world, big world problem - the greatest thinkers can only theorize about and are not even close to proving it mathematically.

And I'm completely in accordance with science and math. I love it. It leads to great discoveries and enlightenment. But you see - it just keeps going and going. God can not be put in a box. But I encourage you to keep looking for the answer! He will find you yet. I know it!
08-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(08-05-2015 01:01 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 12:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  Lol you're a lunatic. Lol. Next.

That I might be. For you to come out and say I am is awesome. Who are you defending? Why are you defending? Does it really matter what you think? I say no. It does not matter what you think. It's your heart that matters.

You don't know shit from shinosky. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-05-2015, 02:27 PM
(08-05-2015 02:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 01:01 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  That I might be. For you to come out and say I am is awesome. Who are you defending? Why are you defending? Does it really matter what you think? I say no. It does not matter what you think. It's your heart that matters.

You don't know shit from shinosky. Drinking Beverage

lol...poor poor ego's. Learn to let go bro.
08-05-2015, 02:30 PM
(08-05-2015 01:41 PM)Dusky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 01:26 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  God's not dead, he's surely alive! He's living on the inside. Roaring like a lion.

I'm not sure what he like's to eat....lol I never asked him. I don't care to ask him either. That's such low level conversation. I strive to talk about things that Jesus like's to talk about. Like how he loves us - oh how he loves us. Truly awesome. The more you guys try to counter an already won argument - the more I feel confidence in Jesus. Open the eyes of your heart and soon too you will see.

Well no, personal relationship means you personally know the man. Tell us some things you both like to talk about together.

I mean, having a personal relationship with him, you must have had some contact right?

We like to talk about family, life, forgiveness, grace, mercy, power, sacrifice, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable.
08-05-2015, 02:55 PM
(08-05-2015 02:27 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 02:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  You don't know shit from shinosky. Drinking Beverage

lol...poor poor ego's. Learn to let go bro.

Egos? Let go? Huh? What are you talking about? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2015, 03:00 PM
(08-05-2015 02:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 02:27 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  lol...poor poor ego's. Learn to let go bro.

Egos? Let go? Huh? What are you talking about? Consider

He's not real. He's a figment of the Internet.