Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(08-05-2015 02:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 02:27 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  lol...poor poor ego's. Learn to let go bro.

Egos? Let go? Huh? What are you talking about? Consider

Answer me this - if God is just imagination - where does imagination come from? Meaning - scientifically break it down for me please. I would like to see this in a mathematically equation. And before you counter with prove God through science and math, I'm going to pass. God is above and beyond science and math. He is the master creator. The master scientist. The master mathematician. He created this all. He created me, you, and this entire universe that keeps on being created by him. His power is so immense - he is out there creating as we speak! No one can touch him. You just can't. Stop trying. Do or do not - there is no try. Have a great weekend. I hope you find the love you are searching for.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2015, 03:05 PM
(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 02:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Egos? Let go? Huh? What are you talking about? Consider

Answer me this - if God is just imagination - where does imagination come from? Meaning - scientifically break it down for me please. I would like to see this in a mathematically equation. And before you counter with prove God through science and math, I'm going to pass. God is above and beyond science and math. He is the master creator. The master scientist. The master mathematician. He created this all. He created me, you, and this entire universe that keeps on being created by him. His power is so immense - he is out there creating as we speak! No one can touch him. You just can't. Stop trying. Do or do not - there is no try. Have a great weekend. I hope you find the love you are searching for.

Yet... we... subject him to our whims aka free will?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
08-05-2015, 03:11 PM
(08-05-2015 02:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Egos? Let go? Huh? What are you talking about? Consider

Well the Giant Turd of the Multiverse surpasses your pathetic God. He created all the Gods of each universe and set in motion the plan of having them create each individual universe to the Mighty Turd's liking. He is above all other Gods and your God is merely one of the countless he has created. He is beyond space and time and flows through every living being. He is creating more God's as we speak, even more powerful than yours!

Do not dare to try and go against, The Mightiest Turd.
[+] 2 users Like Dusky's post
08-05-2015, 03:12 PM

You make such a compelling case for your imaginary friend that I would love to meet him. Can you forward his contact info so I may ask him to explain some things. Thanks a bunch!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
08-05-2015, 03:13 PM
(08-05-2015 03:12 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Answer me this - if God is just imagination - where does imagination come from? Meaning - scientifically break it down for me please. I would like to see this in a mathematically equation. And before you counter with prove God through science and math, I'm going to pass. God is above and beyond science and math. He is the master creator. The master scientist. The master mathematician. He created this all. He created me, you, and this entire universe that keeps on being created by him. His power is so immense - he is out there creating as we speak! No one can touch him. You just can't. Stop trying. Do or do not - there is no try. Have a great weekend. I hope you find the love you are searching for.

You make such a compelling case for your imaginary friend that I would love to meet him. Can you forward his contact info so I may ask him to explain some things. Thanks a bunch!

Didn't you hear? He has a personal relationship with him! He can surely do this for us.
08-05-2015, 03:26 PM
(08-05-2015 03:13 PM)Dusky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 03:12 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  You make such a compelling case for your imaginary friend that I would love to meet him. Can you forward his contact info so I may ask him to explain some things. Thanks a bunch!

Didn't you hear? He has a personal relationship with him! He can surely do this for us.

Yeah -the irony of a personal relationship without another actual person in the mix. The only master companion he/she speaks of is in his/her head, in which case some professional evaluation, and possible medication is required.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
08-05-2015, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 04:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-05-2015 01:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 01:26 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  God's not dead, he's surely alive! He's living on the inside. Roaring like a lion.

How

POEtic

Nah. Shinosky's the real deal. Unlike Qtard there's nothing disingenuous about him and unlike Tomasia he couldn't give less of a shit about any rational basis for his faith. He's the genuine article, like Mark Dreher genuine. I really can't blame him, he's trying to become a professional golfer and that ain't gonna happen unless there's a God.

(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I would like to see this in a mathematically equation. And before you counter with prove God through science and math, I'm going to pass.

Oh I can show you the mathematical equation for God. But I'm not sure how much it will help.
[Image: EulerId_zps64fcb30a.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-05-2015, 04:19 PM
(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  God is above and beyond science and math.
Of course.
Gods lived on mountaintops until humans climbed them and did not see them.
It lived in the sky; humans flew and did not see him.
Then he lived in space; humans orbited the earth and did not see him.
Now he is past space & time. Good job.

(Did gods ever live inside eggs?)

(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  ...he is out there creating as we speak!
Citation required. Prove this statement or it is moot. Not with the "the Bible says so" because that is circular reasoning.

(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  No one can touch him.
MC Hammer is not your god.
Or maybe he is. I don't know.

(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Do or do not - there is no try.
You are not Yoda, so don't quote him. Besides, I don't think the Jedi Master professed a belief in gods.

(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Have a great weekend.
Thanks, I plan to. Hope you do, too.

(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I hope you find the love you are searching for.
I hope you find reasoning and rational thinking.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
08-05-2015, 05:23 PM
(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  He created this all. He created me, you, and this entire universe that keeps on being created by him. His power is so immense - he is out there creating as we speak! No one can touch him. You just can't. Stop trying.

Are you planning to provide any evidence or argument for why we should believe in this god or are you just here to preach?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
08-05-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 06:42 PM by Chas.)

I don't need to prove anything - it is you making the claims.
Present the evidence or shut the fuck up. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user