Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 02:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Egos? Let go? Huh? What are you talking about? Consider

Answer me this - if God is just imagination - where does imagination come from? Meaning - scientifically break it down for me please. I would like to see this in a mathematically equation. And before you counter with prove God through science and math, I'm going to pass. God is above and beyond science and math. He is the master creator. The master scientist. The master mathematician. He created this all. He created me, you, and this entire universe that keeps on being created by him. His power is so immense - he is out there creating as we speak! No one can touch him. You just can't. Stop trying. Do or do not - there is no try. Have a great weekend. I hope you find the love you are searching for.

imagination is simply the ability of the brain whereby we form images, abstract objects and experiences that can't be and never will be experienced physically in any of our 5 senses,

also if god is above science then he literally can't be proven to exist and is indistinguishable from anything thats purely fiction

you say he created all and is still creating, well how are you going to prove it ?
if you claim something then its YOUR job to prove its true otherwise why should we believe anything you say when you can't even prove the validity of what your saying ?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2015, 11:13 PM
(08-05-2015 09:58 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 06:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't need to prove anything - it is you making the claims.
Present the evidence or shut the fuck up. Drinking Beverage
That's easy. Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins if this world. #simple

prove jesus even existed

[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
08-05-2015, 11:13 PM
(08-05-2015 11:08 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 03:02 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Answer me this - if God is just imagination - where does imagination come from? Meaning - scientifically break it down for me please. I would like to see this in a mathematically equation. And before you counter with prove God through science and math, I'm going to pass. God is above and beyond science and math. He is the master creator. The master scientist. The master mathematician. He created this all. He created me, you, and this entire universe that keeps on being created by him. His power is so immense - he is out there creating as we speak! No one can touch him. You just can't. Stop trying. Do or do not - there is no try. Have a great weekend. I hope you find the love you are searching for.

imagination is simply the ability of the brain whereby we form images, abstract objects and experiences that can't be and never will be experienced physically in any of our 5 senses,

also if god is above science then he literally can't be proven to exist and is indistinguishable from anything thats purely fiction

you say he created all and is still creating, well how are you going to prove it ?
if you claim something then its YOUR job to prove its true otherwise why should we believe anything you say when you can't even prove the validity of what your saying ?

Wrong. It's not my job to prove anything.... lol It's already been proven. #Christ
08-05-2015, 11:26 PM
(08-05-2015 11:13 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 11:08 PM)Ace Wrote:  imagination is simply the ability of the brain whereby we form images, abstract objects and experiences that can't be and never will be experienced physically in any of our 5 senses,

Wrong. It's not my job to prove anything.... lol It's already been proven. #Christ

What possible reason could you have to ever say another thing again, after saying something that stupid!?
You should go now.
08-05-2015, 11:35 PM
(08-05-2015 11:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 11:13 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Wrong. It's not my job to prove anything.... lol It's already been proven. #Christ

What possible reason could you have to ever say another thing again, after saying something that stupid!?
You should go now.

Because love conquers all
08-05-2015, 11:36 PM
You can't deny that.
08-05-2015, 11:38 PM
(08-05-2015 11:36 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  You can't deny that.

Sure I can.
08-05-2015, 11:44 PM
(08-05-2015 11:13 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 11:08 PM)Ace Wrote:  imagination is simply the ability of the brain whereby we form images, abstract objects and experiences that can't be and never will be experienced physically in any of our 5 senses,

if its been proven, then present the evidence
09-05-2015, 12:16 AM
(08-05-2015 11:36 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  You can't deny that.

oh yes we can
09-05-2015, 12:42 AM
(08-05-2015 11:35 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 11:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  What possible reason could you have to ever say another thing again, after saying something that stupid!?
You should go now.

Because love conquers all

Not those with empathetic chemical deficiencies for whichever reasons that prevents Oxytocin and other impacts of love from altering them.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post