Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 02:55 AM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(11-05-2015 02:52 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  What's wrong dude? For real. What has got you so down that you feel the need to out think other's. It's a losing battle my friend. I respect the effort. I don't respect your hatred for God.

[Image: hahahaha-no.gif]

We don't hate any god, we don't think any of them exist. We hate the shit stupid people like you attempt to justify in the name of your imaginary bullshit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-05-2015, 02:58 AM
(11-05-2015 02:52 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 02:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That bold part is a bit of a contradiction in terms...

How exactly does Jewsus begging nailed to some sticks relate to the problem of psychopathy and love? It's really not an address to the issue.

As a side-note, perhaps you can remind me where Jewsus supposedly went after being executed?

Unless you are a bunch of tiny Romans with sticks.

You're a funny.

You know, people keep telling me that, but I've yet to come across convincing evidence, meself. Consider

(11-05-2015 02:52 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  What's wrong dude? For real. What has got you so down that you feel the need to out think other's. It's a losing battle my friend. I respect the effort. I don't respect your hatred for God.

You see, it all started in the summer of 2011; Christmas time. I begged god to let me get a new Nintendo DS. Instead, god let my parents get a PS3! Ever since that hot summers morn', I've never been able let go of my seething hatred for god.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-05-2015, 03:03 AM
(11-05-2015 02:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 02:52 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  You're a funny.

You know, people keep telling me that, but I've yet to come across convincing evidence, meself. Consider

You see, it all started in the summer of 2011; Christmas time. I begged god to let me get a new Nintendo DS. Instead , god let my parents get a PS3! Ever since that hot summers morn', I've never been able let go of my seething hatred for god.

When you try to be funny: it just doesn't work.

Anyways... I saw this cool video today https://youtu.be/MFzDaBzBlL0 Amazing how he forgot to ride a bike. The ending makes one think (or does it) Smile.
11-05-2015, 03:08 AM
(11-05-2015 03:03 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Anyways... I saw this cool video today https://youtu.be/MFzDaBzBlL0 Amazing how he forgot to ride a bike. The ending makes one think (or does it) Smile.

Thinking? What experience do you have with thinking? Drinking Beverage

11-05-2015, 03:12 AM
(11-05-2015 03:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 03:03 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Anyways... I saw this cool video today https://youtu.be/MFzDaBzBlL0 Amazing how he forgot to ride a bike. The ending makes one think (or does it) Smile.

Thinking? What experience do you have with thinking? Drinking Beverage

I test as an INTJ on the MBTI.
11-05-2015, 03:29 AM
(11-05-2015 03:03 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 02:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You know, people keep telling me that, but I've yet to come across convincing evidence, meself. Consider

You see, it all started in the summer of 2011; Christmas time. I begged god to let me get a new Nintendo DS. Instead , god let my parents get a PS3! Ever since that hot summers morn', I've never been able let go of my seething hatred for god.

When you try to be funny: it just doesn't work.

Who said I was trying to be?
Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2015, 04:25 AM
(11-05-2015 03:12 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 03:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Thinking? What experience do you have with thinking? Drinking Beverage

I test as an INTJ on the MBTI.

So you're not a fan of applying it critically then? That's worse. You're not just stupid, you're lazy and inept.

11-05-2015, 07:18 AM
From one theist to another:

Your "theology" is hole-ly.

I wouldn't even call it "theology".

All you do is quote random verses that have no significance to the topic... like at all. It's completely random.

I know you're a Poe. I get that. But whatever.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
11-05-2015, 08:28 AM
(11-05-2015 07:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  From one theist to another:

Your "theology" is hole-ly.

I wouldn't even call it "theology".

All you do is quote random verses that have no significance to the topic... like at all. It's completely random.

I know you're a Poe. I get that. But whatever.

I wouldn't call it a theology either. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. It's not hard to understand. We are friends. I am his slave. He loves me and I love him. He is the king of the universe.
11-05-2015, 08:30 AM
(11-05-2015 04:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 03:12 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  I test as an INTJ on the MBTI.

So you're not a fan of applying it critically then? That's worse. You're not just stupid, you're lazy and inept.

I strive not to criticize God.