Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(11-05-2015 09:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Any word on why this fool pesters us still?

Go away you pointless idiot. You're like a small child crying for attention.

You describe what you perceive to see. I'm praying for you! I can't wait to meet you. It's going to be awesome!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2015, 09:22 AM
(11-05-2015 08:49 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 08:28 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  I wouldn't call it a theology either. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. It's not hard to understand. We are friends. I am his slave. He loves me and I love him. He is the king of the universe.

You're his slave? So it looks like that, but with you on the cross?

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]

Absolutely 110% NO! He died on the cross blameless and sinless for the iniquities of mankind
11-05-2015, 09:22 AM
(11-05-2015 09:17 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Of course not.

I just have enough business savvy to know that trying to pass a religion off as a weird S&M-based relationship is not the most profitable of marketing tactics.

You would be absolutely right if I am to be selling something. Thank God he is not for sale. I could never afford the price he paid on the cross. #unfathomable

First: if you ain't trying to sell, why are you here?

Second, what price? Being nailed to a few sticks, being dead for three days and going to paradise? Wow. Such burden. Many price. So heavy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
11-05-2015, 09:26 AM
(11-05-2015 09:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:17 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  You would be absolutely right if I am to be selling something. Thank God he is not for sale. I could never afford the price he paid on the cross. #unfathomable

First: if you ain't trying to sell, why are you here?

To spread the good news!
Quote:Second, what price? Being nailed to a few sticks, being dead for three days and going to paradise? Wow. Such burden. Many price. So heavy.

Doing so without hate! Doing so in the name of pure unbridled sacrifice. This I am also trying to understand myself. The revelation continues to go further and further. It's awesome!
11-05-2015, 09:31 AM
You know, it's always fun to have to fix people's replies...

(11-05-2015 09:26 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  First: if you ain't trying to sell, why are you here?

To spread the good news!

In order words, hawking the product.

(11-05-2015 09:26 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Second, what price? Being nailed to a few sticks, being dead for three days and going to paradise? Wow. Such burden. Many price. So heavy.

Doing so without hate! Doing so in the name of pure unbridled sacrifice. This I am also trying to understand myself. The revelation continues to go further and further. It's awesome!

Yep. The "hate everybody but me" guy was certainly the dude who got killed without hate...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2015, 10:00 AM
(11-05-2015 01:50 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 01:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's not an explanation. It doesn't even begin to address the demand either...
Do I really have to explain to you why, regarding your 'proof' I asked you to explain psychopaths?

Lack of knowledge of God. Lack of understanding the significance of sacrificing ones self for others. Dismissing soul.

Yet you said love conquers all.. where is the love conquering the psychopaths?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
11-05-2015, 10:40 AM
(11-05-2015 09:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You know, it's always fun to have to fix people's replies...

(11-05-2015 09:26 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  To spread the good news!

(11-05-2015 09:26 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Doing so without hate! Doing so in the name of pure unbridled sacrifice. This I am also trying to understand myself. The revelation continues to go further and further. It's awesome!

Yep. The "hate everybody but me" guy was certainly the dude who got killed without hate...

He was crucified for the evil of man that he had none of. Simple. There is no reason to try to prove it - justify it - defend it. One is either his son or daughter or one is not. When one surrenders to the King of the Universe - it changes one's life - for the good. And it's a free gift that was paid for on the cross. It's amazing! He starts working with the saved, and we don't stop. It goes on and on and on and on and on - forever.

Every single one of us - you included live forever. Not our carnal bodies but, our spirits. And each one of us is totally an unique creation. You see - God is a very personal God. He knows every single thing about you, me, all of us. And he loves you, me, all of us. The most important choice in this gift we call life - is to love him back. Every thing then starts to make complete sense. It all falls into place. It's amazing. Love is amazing. Absolutely awesome!

As a son or daughter of God - a co-heir with Jesus, he does not forsake us - ever and forever! We are untouchable. Princes and princesses of the King. This world is going to parish. Even you know this. Our spirit does not.

Does that mean we should not find cures for diabetes, cancer, or leukemia? Or protect the planet? Absolutely not. God honors those that do the right thing. It's called righteousness. And it only comes from God and given to us through his son who died on the cross for our sins(evil).
11-05-2015, 10:42 AM
(11-05-2015 09:17 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Of course not.

I just have enough business savvy to know that trying to pass a religion off as a weird S&M-based relationship is not the most profitable of marketing tactics.

You would be absolutely right if I am to be selling something. Thank God he is not for sale. I could never afford the price he paid on the cross. #unfathomable
#HashtagsDoNotWorkHere
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
11-05-2015, 10:43 AM
(11-05-2015 10:40 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You know, it's always fun to have to fix people's replies...

He was crucified for the evil of man that he had none of. Simple. There is no reason to try to prove it - justify it - defend it. One is either his son or daughter or one is not. When one surrenders to the King of the Universe - it changes one's life - for the good. And it's a free gift that was paid for on the cross. It's amazing! He starts working with the saved, and we don't stop. It goes on and on and on and on and on - forever.

Every single one of us - you included live forever. Not our carnal bodies but, our spirits. And each one of us is totally an unique creation. You see - God is a very personal God. He knows every single thing about you, me, all of us. And he loves you, me, all of us. The most important choice in this gift we call life - is to love him back. Every thing then starts to make complete sense. It all falls into place. It's amazing. Love is amazing. Absolutely awesome!

As a son or daughter of God - a co-heir with Jesus, he does not forsake us - ever and forever! We are untouchable. Princes and princesses of the King. This world is going to parish. Even you know this. Our spirit does not.

Does that mean we should not find cures for diabetes, cancer, or leukemia? Or protect the planet? Absolutely not. God honors those that do the right thing. It's called righteousness. And it only comes from God and given to us through his son who died on the cross for our sins(evil).

Did you just learn this in Sunday School yesterday? You sound like some 13 year old kid.

When you want to discuss the subject of religion, come back. When you want to spew sunshine and rainbows that your pastor fed you on sunday, save it. We've all heard this nonsense before.
[+] 2 users Like Dusky's post
11-05-2015, 10:43 AM
(11-05-2015 10:43 AM)Dusky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 10:40 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  He was crucified for the evil of man that he had none of. Simple. There is no reason to try to prove it - justify it - defend it. One is either his son or daughter or one is not. When one surrenders to the King of the Universe - it changes one's life - for the good. And it's a free gift that was paid for on the cross. It's amazing! He starts working with the saved, and we don't stop. It goes on and on and on and on and on - forever.

Did you just learn this in Sunday School yesterday? You sound like some 13 year old kid.

When you want to discuss the subject of religion, come back. When you want to spew sunshine and rainbows that your pastor fed you on sunday, save it. We've all heard this nonsense before.

Simple - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiR2QPygxo8