Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(11-05-2015 10:00 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 01:50 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Lack of knowledge of God. Lack of understanding the significance of sacrificing ones self for others. Dismissing soul.

Yet you said love conquers all.. where is the love conquering the psychopaths?

Easy - psychopaths love people so much that they send them to meet Jesus early Blink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2015, 11:06 AM
(11-05-2015 10:43 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 10:43 AM)Dusky Wrote:  Did you just learn this in Sunday School yesterday? You sound like some 13 year old kid.

When you want to discuss the subject of religion, come back. When you want to spew sunshine and rainbows that your pastor fed you on sunday, save it. We've all heard this nonsense before.

Simple - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiR2QPygxo8

That literally brought nothing to the conversation lol.

U rekt m8
[+] 1 user Likes Dusky's post
11-05-2015, 01:00 PM
(11-05-2015 11:06 AM)Dusky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 10:43 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Simple - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiR2QPygxo8

That literally brought nothing to the conversation lol.

U rekt m8

That's OK that you see it that way. I'm rooting for you!
11-05-2015, 01:26 PM
(11-05-2015 08:28 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 07:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  From one theist to another:

Your "theology" is hole-ly.

I wouldn't even call it "theology".

All you do is quote random verses that have no significance to the topic... like at all. It's completely random.

I know you're a Poe. I get that. But whatever.

I wouldn't call it a theology either. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. It's not hard to understand. We are friends. I am his slave. He loves me and I love him. He is the king of the universe.

I chewed three cups of ice today. My green highlighter ran out and had to use my orange one. I took a nap at lunch.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
11-05-2015, 01:31 PM
(11-05-2015 01:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 08:28 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  I wouldn't call it a theology either. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. It's not hard to understand. We are friends. I am his slave. He loves me and I love him. He is the king of the universe.

I chewed three cups of ice today. My green highlighter ran out and had to use my orange one. I took a nap at lunch.

That's good.
11-05-2015, 03:02 PM
(11-05-2015 10:40 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Does that mean we should not find cures for diabetes, cancer, or leukemia? Or protect the planet? Absolutely not. God honors those that do the right thing. It's called righteousness. And it only comes from God and given to us through his son who died on the cross for our sins(evil).

Yeah, I don't think you're actually allowed to take the credit for all the good things I'll ever do and place it with your imaginary friend. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Esquilax's post
11-05-2015, 03:13 PM
(11-05-2015 10:40 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 09:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You know, it's always fun to have to fix people's replies...

In order words, hawking the product.

Yep. The "hate everybody but me" guy was certainly the dude who got killed without hate...

He was crucified for the evil of man that he had none of. Simple. There is no reason to try to prove it - justify it - defend it. One is either his son or daughter or one is not. When one surrenders to the King of the Universe - it changes one's life - for the good. And it's a free gift that was paid for on the cross. It's amazing! He starts working with the saved, and we don't stop. It goes on and on and on and on and on - forever.

Every single one of us - you included live forever. Not our carnal bodies but, our spirits. And each one of us is totally an unique creation. You see - God is a very personal God. He knows every single thing about you, me, all of us. And he loves you, me, all of us. The most important choice in this gift we call life - is to love him back. Every thing then starts to make complete sense. It all falls into place. It's amazing. Love is amazing. Absolutely awesome!

As a son or daughter of God - a co-heir with Jesus, he does not forsake us - ever and forever! We are untouchable. Princes and princesses of the King. This world is going to parish. Even you know this. Our spirit does not.

Does that mean we should not find cures for diabetes, cancer, or leukemia? Or protect the planet? Absolutely not. God honors those that do the right thing. It's called righteousness. And it only comes from God and given to us through his son who died on the cross for our sins(evil).

[Image: 300px-Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2015, 03:15 PM
#fuckshinyshithead

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-05-2015, 07:16 AM
(11-05-2015 03:02 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 10:40 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Does that mean we should not find cures for diabetes, cancer, or leukemia? Or protect the planet? Absolutely not. God honors those that do the right thing. It's called righteousness. And it only comes from God and given to us through his son who died on the cross for our sins(evil).

Yeah, I don't think you're actually allowed to take the credit for all the good things I'll ever do and place it with your imaginary friend. Drinking Beverage

I dare you to go practice medicine in say a third world country like Uganda. Most if not all the ballers in your field are Christians that don't fear helping the ones that really need help. *yawn*
12-05-2015, 07:23 AM
(11-05-2015 03:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 10:40 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  He was crucified for the evil of man that he had none of. Simple. There is no reason to try to prove it - justify it - defend it. One is either his son or daughter or one is not. When one surrenders to the King of the Universe - it changes one's life - for the good. And it's a free gift that was paid for on the cross. It's amazing! He starts working with the saved, and we don't stop. It goes on and on and on and on and on - forever.

Every single one of us - you included live forever. Not our carnal bodies but, our spirits. And each one of us is totally an unique creation. You see - God is a very personal God. He knows every single thing about you, me, all of us. And he loves you, me, all of us. The most important choice in this gift we call life - is to love him back. Every thing then starts to make complete sense. It all falls into place. It's amazing. Love is amazing. Absolutely awesome!

As a son or daughter of God - a co-heir with Jesus, he does not forsake us - ever and forever! We are untouchable. Princes and princesses of the King. This world is going to parish. Even you know this. Our spirit does not.

Does that mean we should not find cures for diabetes, cancer, or leukemia? Or protect the planet? Absolutely not. God honors those that do the right thing. It's called righteousness. And it only comes from God and given to us through his son who died on the cross for our sins(evil).

[Image: 300px-Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png]

Science is only a tool. Until you except this - you are another in the dark still searching for the light. I encourage you to keep searching. Soon you will understand that we all worship something or someone. If you choose to worship a spaghetti purple pink unicorn turd in the 100th dimension - that's what you choose. But - I encourage you to worship the God of love. The only and true God! His promise is true. He always comes through. Always!