Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(12-05-2015 07:23 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Soon you will understand that we all worship something or someone.

No, we really don't. Worship is a thoroughly disgusting concept.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
12-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Jesus gibberish word salad.

Not one honest answer. Time to go.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
12-05-2015, 07:54 AM
(12-05-2015 07:23 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 03:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: 300px-Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png]

Science is only a tool. Until you except this - you are another in the dark still searching for the light. I encourage you to keep searching. Soon you will understand that we all worship something or someone. If you choose to worship a spaghetti purple pink unicorn turd in the 100th dimension - that's what you choose. But - I encourage you to worship the God of love. The only and true God! His promise is true. He always comes through. Always!

You know, that's the first thing you got right in across your entire 'contribution' to this thread.
Of course science is a just tool; it's the damn torch of humanity.

(12-05-2015 07:23 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Until you except this - you are another in the dark still searching for the light. I encourage you to keep searching. Soon you will understand that we all worship something or someone. If you choose to worship a spaghetti purple pink unicorn turd in the 100th dimension - that's what you choose. But - I encourage you to worship the God of love. The only and true God! His promise is true. He always comes through. Always!

While I contest that everybody worships a thing, I will admit that if there where any deity to worship, it'd be Aphrodite.
I mean, have you seen those statues? Drooling

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-05-2015, 08:13 AM
(12-05-2015 07:25 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 07:23 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Soon you will understand that we all worship something or someone.

No, we really don't. Worship is a thoroughly disgusting concept.

Yes, yes you do.
12-05-2015, 08:17 AM
(12-05-2015 07:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 07:23 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Science is only a tool. Until you except this - you are another in the dark still searching for the light. I encourage you to keep searching. Soon you will understand that we all worship something or someone. If you choose to worship a spaghetti purple pink unicorn turd in the 100th dimension - that's what you choose. But - I encourage you to worship the God of love. The only and true God! His promise is true. He always comes through. Always!

You know, that's the first thing you got right in across your entire 'contribution' to this thread.

(12-05-2015 07:23 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Until you except this - you are another in the dark still searching for the light. I encourage you to keep searching. Soon you will understand that we all worship something or someone. If you choose to worship a spaghetti purple pink unicorn turd in the 100th dimension - that's what you choose. But - I encourage you to worship the God of love. The only and true God! His promise is true. He always comes through. Always!

While I contest that everybody worships a thing, I will admit that if there where any deity to worship, it'd be Aphrodite.

lol....I have found a crack in your defenses. Let me ask you this - are you God?
12-05-2015, 08:19 AM
(12-05-2015 08:13 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 07:25 AM)unfogged Wrote:  No, we really don't. Worship is a thoroughly disgusting concept.

Yes, yes you do.

Fuck, fuck you too.

You have no basis or right to give such a reply.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
12-05-2015, 08:19 AM
(11-05-2015 09:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You know, it's always fun to have to fix people's replies...

(11-05-2015 09:26 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  To spread the good news!

In order words, hawking the product.

I have nothing to sell. I came to encourage.
(11-05-2015 09:26 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Doing so without hate! Doing so in the name of pure unbridled sacrifice. This I am also trying to understand myself. The revelation continues to go further and further. It's awesome!

Yep. The "hate everybody but me" guy was certainly the dude who got killed without hate...
12-05-2015, 08:20 AM
(12-05-2015 08:19 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 08:13 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  Yes, yes you do.

Fuck, fuck you too.

Yes, yes I do!
12-05-2015, 08:23 AM
(12-05-2015 08:17 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 07:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You know, that's the first thing you got right in across your entire 'contribution' to this thread.

lol....I have found a crack in your defenses. Let me ask you this - are you God?

Define 'god'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-05-2015, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 08:31 AM by Shinosky.)
(12-05-2015 08:20 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 08:19 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Fuck, fuck you too.

Yes, yes I do!

It's a shame that a forum with the title containing "Thinking" doesn't understand the concept of worship. I'm not impressed in the least bit.

*Edit* - I take that back...lol That was wrong of me. Of course there are people on this forum that are happy to explain their belief on worship.

Fodder_From_The_Truth is the one I'm not impressed with.