Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(12-05-2015 12:38 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I love you!

I hope one day you realise what an utter fool you are.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-05-2015, 02:12 PM
(12-05-2015 01:46 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 01:40 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I don't have a belief system or religion. I have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ who died on the cross for the world's evil.

Pure sophistry. Rolleyes

It's true. Though my flesh tries to put God into a belief system - he keeps showing me that it's a relationship. Not religion.
12-05-2015, 02:14 PM
(12-05-2015 01:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 12:38 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I love you!

I hope one day you realize what an utter fool you are.

Of course I realize I am a fool. I'm open to suggestions on how to be wise. My one stipulation is that it has biblical backed.
12-05-2015, 02:24 PM
(12-05-2015 01:46 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 01:40 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I don't have a belief system or religion. I have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ who died on the cross for the world's evil.

Do you think the speaking your heart of your love and relationship will have any mental impact on those reading it, or does that not matter and this make you feel like you're doing something good and loving in your heart?

Because engaging socially and in direct response to peoples statements may lead to more beneficial results of both of those if you felt open about it.

I don't know what I'm doing. I came to tell the OP to keep pressing in with God and I get ransacked. I expected it. Now I'm just going. Eventually Satan's power will dwindle through this all. I have the power of being God's child - that power never runs out. It's spiritual. I don't fight you guys. I fight against the principalities of darkness and the authority they have over you who don't know God through Christ. It's not personal. You are just unaware of what's happening. That's why I don't get offended by whatever it is anyone on here has to say. The hate against me falls on deaf ears.

I will say it again: There is a God, his name is Jesus, and You, me, or anyone else is not God. It's simple. It's mental, it's physical, and it's spiritual.
12-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(12-05-2015 02:12 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 01:46 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  Pure sophistry. Rolleyes

It's true. Though my flesh tries to put God into a belief system - he keeps showing me that it's a relationship. Not religion.

I don't care what you call it, changing the label doesn't change the fact that you can't demonstrate an iota of it, and that it's turned you into a babbling moron who devalues other human beings but still expect them to agree with you.
12-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(12-05-2015 02:14 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 01:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  I hope one day you realize what an utter fool you are.

Of course I realize I am a fool. I'm open to suggestions on how to be wise. My one stipulation is that it has biblical backed.

Proverbs 8:5
O naive ones, understand prudence;
And, O fools, understand wisdom.

Job 11:12
An idiot will become intelligent
When the foal of a wild donkey is born a man.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
12-05-2015, 02:42 PM
(12-05-2015 02:25 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 02:12 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  It's true. Though my flesh tries to put God into a belief system - he keeps showing me that it's a relationship. Not religion.

I don't care what you call it, changing the label doesn't change the fact that you can't demonstrate an iota of it, and that it's turned you into a babbling moron who devalues other human beings but still expect them to agree with you.

Devalue human beings? That is your thinking of the way you perceive of the way I think. Think about it. Your logic is weak. I don't expect you to agree me...lol In fact you shouldn't agree with me. I'm the lowest of the low. One of the worst sinners out there. But, I don't need you to feel better about myself.

All I ask is for someone to correlate the quantum world with the astro world. The small world with the big world problem the greatest minds have not solved yet. That big giant question mark looming over everyone's heads. Otherwise - it doesn't matter how smarter you are than me - which btw - you all blow me out of the water when it comes to intelligence. Well, maybe not everybody. I think I'm smarter than morondog....Wink
12-05-2015, 02:44 PM
(12-05-2015 02:25 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 02:14 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Of course I realize I am a fool. I'm open to suggestions on how to be wise. My one stipulation is that it has biblical backed.

Proverbs 8:5
O naive ones, understand prudence;
And, O fools, understand wisdom.

Job 11:12
An idiot will become intelligent
When the foal of a wild donkey is born a man.

Thanks! I needed that today.
12-05-2015, 04:08 PM
(12-05-2015 09:30 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 08:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Define 'god'.

lol...you believe yourself to be a god. You are not far off! Ok - we are getting somewhere.

Okay; you are refusing to define god, but are rather essentially using me (very flattering) as your definition, based on how I perceive myself...

If that's the case, god would be (in no particular order):
A marginally intelligent bungler, with a low concept of self-worth, who is largely indifferent to humanity, with very limited 'social graces', with a rage constantly boiling under the surface, whose only skills are tearing things down and procrastinating.

You know, most of that actually fits the average monotheistic god to a tee, doesn't it?
Maybe I actually am Yahweh. Ohmy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-05-2015, 04:08 PM
(12-05-2015 02:14 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 01:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  I hope one day you realize what an utter fool you are.

I was going to suggest play more golf, but that's more bored Scotsmen-based than biblical.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post