Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
On this day, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away ...
George Lucas was born. The prolific director, writer, and
producer is best known for his work with films like "American
Graffiti," "Indiana Jones," and "Star Wars." Lucas was born in
Modesto, California where his love for cars and drag racing
influenced the making of "American Graffiti." He later went on
to study film at the University of Southern California when he
met and befriended renowned director Francis Ford Coppola. After
forming the film company American Zoetrope with Coppola, Lucas
went on to form his own company, Lucasfilm Ltd. His screenplay
for "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope" was turned down by
several studios before 20th Century Fox approved the film. The
movie went on to break all box office records at the time as
well as earn seven Academy Awards. Cheers to 71 years, George!
http://www.helpareporterout.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2015, 10:22 AM
(14-05-2015 10:18 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 10:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yet you used mathematics for your criticism. Consider

And logic is logic whether used in mathematics or any other rational thought.

The problem is that you appear to be incapable of rational thought. Drinking Beverage

ummm.. 2+2 = 4 That's rational. I just proved your theory about how I appear to be incapable of rational thought to be false. #BackToBasics

And yet you are incapable of understanding the lack of meaningful pound key-integration in the forum...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-05-2015, 10:53 AM
(14-05-2015 10:18 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 10:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yet you used mathematics for your criticism. Consider

And logic is logic whether used in mathematics or any other rational thought.

The problem is that you appear to be incapable of rational thought. Drinking Beverage

ummm.. 2+2 = 4 That's rational. I just proved your theory about how I appear to be incapable of rational thought to be false. #BackToBasics

do you know what numbers are ?
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
14-05-2015, 11:31 AM
(14-05-2015 10:53 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 10:18 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  ummm.. 2+2 = 4 That's rational. I just proved your theory about how I appear to be incapable of rational thought to be false. #BackToBasics

do you know what numbers are ?

an arithmetical value, expressed by a word, symbol, or figure, representing a particular quantity and used in counting and making calculations and for showing order in a series or for identification.

*What is sarcasm?*
14-05-2015, 11:33 AM
(14-05-2015 10:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 10:18 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  ummm.. 2+2 = 4 That's rational. I just proved your theory about how I appear to be incapable of rational thought to be false. #BackToBasics

And yet you are incapable of understanding the lack of meaningful pound key-integration in the forum...

#ItsLike....WhateverManSmile
14-05-2015, 11:34 AM
It can be hard translating your knowledge into written words.
Words are powerful tools, and the way they are used reflects
back upon you. "Sound smart" when writing by following a few
simple tricks. Avoid turns of phrases, write in the present
tense, and cut back on adverbs to help improve your writing. For
more tips, check out this article! http://bit.ly/1JUUIym
14-05-2015, 11:37 AM
(14-05-2015 09:35 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  I never said "I disrespect you". I never said "I devalue you". If you perceive that I am saying this - that is you who needs to work that out within yourself. Not my problem. I do want to help though Smile

No, you didn't literally say those things. But, as I explained, when you say you won't listen to us, when you say we have nothing of value to add to the conversation about god without outright agreeing with you, when you treat us as pawns for your preaching game, which is what you are doing when you come here and say you won't consider a word we're saying, then you are disrespecting and devaluing us.

Maybe not in word, but certainly in deed.
14-05-2015, 11:37 AM
To be honest. I'm just waiting until everyone on here just stops responded or reacting to me. I think the best way would be to start talking to each other and pretending that I don't exist. You know I'm here - but you choose to completely ignore me.
14-05-2015, 11:41 AM
(14-05-2015 11:37 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 09:35 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  I never said "I disrespect you". I never said "I devalue you". If you perceive that I am saying this - that is you who needs to work that out within yourself. Not my problem. I do want to help though Smile

No, you didn't literally say those things. But, as I explained, when you say you won't listen to us, when you say we have nothing of value to add to the conversation about god without outright agreeing with you, when you treat us as pawns for your preaching game, which is what you are doing when you come here and say you won't consider a word we're saying, then you are disrespecting and devaluing us.

I never said "I won't listen to you" or "you have nothing of value to add to the conversation about god without outright agreeing with me". I never once said "I treat you like pawns in my preaching game". That's all in your head if you want to look at it like that. I can't change the way you think. I don't want to change the way you think. I think you think great btw. You are intelligent and sound in mind. Let me ask you this - how is the condition of your soul?
14-05-2015, 11:54 AM
(14-05-2015 11:41 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 11:37 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  No, you didn't literally say those things. But, as I explained, when you say you won't listen to us, when you say we have nothing of value to add to the conversation about god without outright agreeing with you, when you treat us as pawns for your preaching game, which is what you are doing when you come here and say you won't consider a word we're saying, then you are disrespecting and devaluing us.

I never said "I won't listen to you" or "you have nothing of value to add to the conversation about god without outright agreeing with me". I never once said "I treat you like pawns in my preaching game". That's all in your head if you want to look at it like that. I can't change the way you think. I don't want to change the way you think. I think you think great btw. You are intelligent and sound in mind. Let me ask you this - how is the condition of your soul?

So do you just not know how to read, or do you just ignore anything that doesn't fit into your insanely literalist interpretation of the world? Because I clearly said you were acting that way, not that you were saying those things.