Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2015, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 08:55 PM by Shinosky.)
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(15-05-2015 08:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 08:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  Then just piss off. Drinking Beverage

But Jesus LOVES you Dodgy #shinyshit #motherfucker

You are humorous MoronDog. I can't wait to meet you on earth or in heaven.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2015, 08:48 PM
(15-05-2015 08:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 09:19 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  No

Because you are unable to. You haven't reasoned this, just memorized it.
Try again or just piss off. Drinking Beverage

When you or someone else solves the little world big world problem: I will be open to reasoning my position.
15-05-2015, 08:53 PM
(15-05-2015 06:17 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 09:21 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Law

Elaborate please

The laws of God. The perfect harmony of the universe.
15-05-2015, 08:55 PM
(15-05-2015 08:41 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 04:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If God's real, how come you're not a pro golfer by now? I know you've been praying for it.

Lol. I am a professional golfer. I also am a web developer, freelance designer, and delagator. US Open Local Qualifying is this week. I'm excited.

I admire the sincerity of your beliefs. You can't prove shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You can't explain shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You don't understand shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You golf. I will pray to the Golf Gods for you this weekend Shinosky.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-05-2015, 08:59 PM
(15-05-2015 05:51 AM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 09:24 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  look at how all you guys fight for your belief that there is no God. I just chill knowing that there is. #ComeOnNow

Don't be ridiculous! We come to an atheist forum to chat with like-minded folks. You come here, knowing you'll get arguments, specifically to start arguments, and we merely oblige you. You are the one fighting to prove that your imaginary friend is real.

(14-05-2015 09:33 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  There is good and there is evil. There is right and there is wrong. God wins. He is undefeated. You can't win unless you surrender to him. Then life is a blessing. Otherwise you get his wrath. I don't want that for you. I don't wish bad on the worst of my enemies. And I consider you my friends. #GodIsGood #AllTheTime #HeIsInAGoodMoodAlways

Oh, sure, you love us, you wish the best for us, but you are so smug in your ridiculous certainty that you are going to spend eternity sitting on a cloud watching us burn.

You fundies are so full of "I love you" and so happy in your perverted dogma about a God of Love who gives people unfathomable pain for all eternity for the "crime" of not believing in him!

You are one sick puppy.

I was up at 4 in the morning praying for you all. God is at work here. He has something so awesome to reveal to you all. Beyond your wildest imaginations. I know it.
15-05-2015, 09:06 PM
(15-05-2015 08:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 08:41 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Lol. I am a professional golfer. I also am a web developer, freelance designer, and delagator. US Open Local Qualifying is this week. I'm excited.

I admire the sincerity of your beliefs. You can't prove shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You can't explain shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You don't understand shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You golf. I will pray to the Golf Gods for you this weekend Shinosky.

Understanding feces is not my line of work
15-05-2015, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 09:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2015 08:59 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I was up at 4 in the morning praying for you all. God is at work here. He has something so awesome to reveal to you all. Beyond your wildest imaginations. I know it.

You mean like something wilder than I'm my own personal Jesus, my own personal Lord and Savior and shit? Bob's a temporary manifestation and embodiment of The Word that is The Christ. Something wilder than that? Hit me up. I'm game.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-05-2015, 09:11 PM
(15-05-2015 08:59 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I was up at 4 in the morning praying for you all. God is at work here. He has something so awesome to reveal to you all. Beyond your wildest imaginations. I know it.

I can't wait for my new ferrari.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-05-2015, 09:20 PM
(15-05-2015 08:45 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 08:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  But Jesus LOVES you Dodgy #shinyshit #motherfucker

You are humorous MoronDog. I can't wait to meet you on earth or in heaven.

If you really want to meet MD, you may want to plan on the former. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-05-2015, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 11:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2015 09:06 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 08:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I admire the sincerity of your beliefs. You can't prove shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You can't explain shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You don't understand shit and couldn't give less of a shit. You golf. I will pray to the Golf Gods for you this weekend Shinosky.

Understanding feces is not my line of work

Scatology is a grossly underrated discipline. It's what I use to distinguish between most of the theists here. Their shit's got different smells to it.

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post