Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(15-05-2015 09:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 08:59 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I was up at 4 in the morning praying for you all. God is at work here. He has something so awesome to reveal to you all. Beyond your wildest imaginations. I know it.

You mean like something wilder than I'm my own personal Jesus, my own personal Lord and Savior and shit? Bob's a temporary manifestation and embodiment of The Word that is The Christ. Something wilder than that? Hit me up. I'm game.

Who am I God? Lol...hardly. it's in his time. Not ours.

And it's not Depeche Mode, it's Fresh Mode
https://youtu.be/_sxnp1puUhk #KeepingItReal #RockingTheOnesAndTwos
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2015, 11:39 PM
No I don't golf, at least not very often. Never could tee off. But I don't also don't have the compulsion to lie to complete strangers either.
15-05-2015, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 11:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2015 11:37 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Who am I God?

Of course you are. We all are. You're just one of the duller ones.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-05-2015, 11:45 PM
(15-05-2015 11:39 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  No I don't golf, at least not very often. Never could tee off. But I don't also don't have the compulsion to lie to complete strangers either.

My hope is that you can learn to trust others. A whole world of amazement and beauty Will await you.
15-05-2015, 11:49 PM
(15-05-2015 11:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 11:37 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  Who am I God?

Of course you are. We all are.

I am not God for sure. Neither are you. He can live inside your heart if you desire. He completely changed my life for all that is Good. He can change yours and anyone else's as well.
15-05-2015, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 12:14 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2015 11:49 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 11:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Of course you are. We all are.

I am not God for sure. Neither are you. He can live inside your heart if you desire. He completely changed my life for all that is Good. He can change yours and anyone else's as well.

You do not understand and appreciate the message that is The Word brother. You do not embody and make The Word manifest. I do. I am that I am. I am that I am I am. I am.

I am the rock of the ages
You cannot move I at all.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-05-2015, 11:57 PM
(15-05-2015 11:45 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 11:39 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  No I don't golf, at least not very often. Never could tee off. But I don't also don't have the compulsion to lie to complete strangers either.

My hope is that you can learn to trust others. A whole world of amazement and beauty Will await you.

I trust others, in fact many others on here and their obviously educated opinions regarding the Bible and its malarkey I trust. I trust the information they provide because their histories here suggest they are trustworthy. Nothing you have posted here is deserving of such consideration.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
16-05-2015, 04:37 AM
(14-05-2015 04:22 PM)H4ym4n Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 10:18 AM)Shinosky Wrote:  ummm.. 2+2 = 4 That's rational. I just proved your theory about how I appear to be incapable of rational thought to be false. #BackToBasics

Is it rational to believe a god could make 2+2= anything other then 4?

You believe your god can do that, don't you?
(14-05-2015 09:21 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 04:22 PM)H4ym4n Wrote:  Is it rational to believe a god could make 2+2= anything other then 4?

You believe your god can do that, don't you?
Law
(15-05-2015 08:53 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 06:17 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  Elaborate please

The laws of God. The perfect harmony of the universe.

That wasn't the question.

Is it rational to believe that your god can make 2+2 = anything other then 4, if it wants?

Do you believe your god can do that?
16-05-2015, 05:08 AM
(15-05-2015 10:27 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Sure you are. Drinking Beverage

God bless this person. Show him your love like no other can. Amen!

Since when does the sub get to tell the dom what to do?

Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-05-2015, 07:06 AM
(15-05-2015 08:59 PM)Shinosky Wrote:  I was up at 4 in the morning praying for you all. God is at work here. He has something so awesome to reveal to you all. Beyond your wildest imaginations. I know it.

My step-father used to say "You can pray in one hand and shit in the other and see which you get more of."

On a different topic, I find it sad that so many theists simply do not understand the difference between knowledge and belief. Knowledge must be founded on evidence and built through reason. Belief is when you have no evidence, or your reasoning is faulty. In your post above, you say that you "know" that God has something awesome to reveal to us. The correct word is believe. You believe God has something awesome to reveal. Your use of the wrong word shows that you fail to grasp the concept. This undermines your own credibility.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 2 users Like daniel1948's post