Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(02-03-2012 12:21 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 07:17 PM)Ben Wrote:  What the hell makes you think God would reveal himself to you personally but almost nobody else?

only when you seek, you will find, u must humble yourself

Quit being pretentious, please.

Besides, you can only seek if God draws you. You are unable to seek God without God first seeking you. You cannot choose God. He has to choose you first.

John 6:44
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 15:16
16 You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't know why I bother, but I read the whole thing. Both the OP and this new BJ post.

Do I get a medal? Some kind of an award?

I just want something that I can look on and remember this accomplishment! Big Grin

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
02-03-2012, 02:21 PM
(02-03-2012 02:11 PM)kineo Wrote:  I don't know why I bother, but I read the whole thing. Both the OP and this new BJ post.

I just want something that I can look on and remember this accomplishment! Big Grin

Here, I found this outside. Enjoy.

[Image: 300px-Dog_feces.jpg]

02-03-2012, 02:33 PM
(02-03-2012 01:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 12:21 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 07:17 PM)Ben Wrote:  What the hell makes you think God would reveal himself to you personally but almost nobody else?

only when you seek, you will find, u must humble yourself

Quit being pretentious, please.

Besides, you can only seek if God draws you. You are unable to seek God without God first seeking you. You cannot choose God. He has to choose you first.

John 6:44
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 15:16
16 You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.

your right, but god already drawn us, we are now able to come to the father through jesus, all of us, ever since jesus died on the cross we were compatible with god again, its not like jesus comes and chooses people every now and then and they end up saved, because thats a form of judgement, and love dont judge, and god loves all of us, through the blood of jesus and only the blood of jesus we can go to god, nothing else besides the blood of jesus, because he gave us salvation through that blood, and with salvation we may have a relationship with god again.
02-03-2012, 02:54 PM
(02-03-2012 02:33 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  your right, but god already drawn us, we are now able to come to the father through jesus, all of us, ever since jesus died on the cross we were compatible with god again, its not like jesus comes and chooses people every now and then and they end up saved, because thats a form of judgement, and love dont judge, and god loves all of us, through the blood of jesus and only the blood of jesus we can go to god, nothing else besides the blood of jesus, because he gave us salvation through that blood, and with salvation we may have a relationship with god again.

You're rambling.

Anyway.

Let's look at what you said:

Quote:your right, but god already drawn us

So, if you agree that only God can draw us, why are you telling atheists to seek God?

Quote:we are now able to come to the father through jesus, all of us, ever since jesus died on the cross we were compatible with god again

So, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Noah, Moses, David, etc. weren't able to come to God? They weren't compatible with God?

Quote:its not like jesus comes and chooses people every now and then and they end up saved,

No one "ends up" saved. Christ chose those whom He was going to save before the foundations of the world.

Eph 1:4-5
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love 5 He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,

Quote:because thats a form of judgement, and love dont judge

God is not just love. God is sovereign. He is also wrathful, just, and jealous. And, God most certainly judges.

1 Cor 4:3-5
3 But to me it is a very small thing that I may be examined by you, or by any human court; in fact, I do not even examine myself. 4 For I am conscious of nothing against myself, yet I am not by this acquitted; but the one who examines me is the Lord. 5 Therefore do not go on passing judgment before the time, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of men’s hearts; and then each man’s praise will come to him from God

Quote:and god loves all of us, through the blood of jesus and only the blood of jesus we can go to god, nothing else besides the blood of jesus, because he gave us salvation through that blood, and with salvation we may have a relationship with god again.

Christ's atonement is only meant for some.

2 Cor 2:13
13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
02-03-2012, 02:57 PM
(02-03-2012 02:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 02:11 PM)kineo Wrote:  I don't know why I bother, but I read the whole thing. Both the OP and this new BJ post.

Gee... thanks. I'll uh... treasure that for... oh screw it, no I won't- you can keep it. Dodgy

02-03-2012, 02:58 PM
(02-03-2012 02:57 PM)kineo Wrote:  

Gee... thanks. I'll uh... treasure that for... oh screw it, no I won't- you can keep it. Dodgy

No really. You can have it. Seriously. Here.

02-03-2012, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 03:01 PM by kineo.)
(02-03-2012 02:33 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  your right, but god already drawn us, we are now able to come to the father through jesus, all of us, ever since jesus died on the cross we were compatible with god again, its not like jesus comes and chooses people every now and then and they end up saved, because thats a form of judgement, and love dont judge, and god loves all of us, through the blood of jesus and only the blood of jesus we can go to god, nothing else besides the blood of jesus, because he gave us salvation through that blood, and with salvation we may have a relationship with god again.

How did you manage to write all of that without even one period and no caps? Do you expect people to understand what you're saying? I'm not usually a grammar nazi but come on- if your message is that important than take some damn time and write it clearly! Angry

Do you want people to read what you have to say? Then consider your reader. Clearly you don't care one bit about your reader otherwise you'd make the message as understandable as possible. That requires formatting, grammar, and punctuation.

Are you posting from a phone or something?
(02-03-2012 02:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 02:57 PM)kineo Wrote:  

No really. You can have it. Seriously. Here.

You picked it up first, it's yours! Big Grin

02-03-2012, 03:09 PM
I'll just send it to Lucradis.

02-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Well, there's another 15 minutes of my life I can't get back....

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post