Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2012, 04:18 AM
RE: Can anyone explain how this wasn't God?
(03-03-2012 03:44 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  you only breathe because he loves you, now because you breathe praise him its not its just more facts, there is no theology, the bible is the truth and everything in it is for everyone, Psalms 150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Hey weird guy Smile Can't help but notice you're havin' a good ol' ding dong with our resident nutcase. So I got a question for ya. Do you believe that KC will go to hell or heaven when he dies, as he is at least some sort of flavour of Christian, even though he's not you particular yummy flavour? Does God have a favourite flavour? Does he rave about his flavour? What about that flavour makes a sweet savour for the saviour who is also the saver.

Also, do we get vast amounts of sex in your variety of belief 'cos I'm sorry, if no sex then no sign up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
03-03-2012, 04:46 AM
(11-01-2012 04:41 PM)normawesjean Wrote:  I had this void,

This is why you believe it was god......

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-03-2012, 05:57 AM
(02-03-2012 12:20 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  Im A Christian, As i Was sitting in bed thinking how i couldnt go to sleep at night just thinking about god so much, and he told me because he wanna spend time with me because i dont spend to much of my day with him,

Bipolar/schizophrenia???

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-03-2012, 09:12 AM
(02-03-2012 12:20 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  ... now we were created by god, FACT, ...

Just saying something is a fact doesn't make it a fact. There is no evidence of the existence of any gods.

Quote:. I used to use drugs to, and only by gods mercy he started giving me revalations about the spiritual view of my life and opened my eyes to how serious it is.
god can reveal himself in some way to you when your high only by his mercy so dont go getting high just to get god to receal himself because he knows your intentions.

Maybe your god could reveal the rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to you.

Quote: ... YOU WERE BORN TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, ...

No, I don't believe I was.

Quote:that is who you are in christ when you do that, Now when you ask for forgiveness and surrender all to him, he gives you his spirit which helps you along and keeps you strong and do many many things, read galatians 5, the whole chapter, Hapiness and Joy.... 2 diffrent things, Hapiness is temporary, a feeling you get from whatever circumstance your in, Joy is A true satisfaction he gives you with his spirit, And i found it to, God is more than enough, Theres Nobody bigger theres nobody greater, everything we look for is in christ alone, thats where you place your trust, and god gives you faith with his spirit also, so we all have it, everything you see was nothing, Open your eyes to the big picture, and thats when youll get the big image

The big picture is revealed through science, philosophy, and the arts. I have no intention of surrendering to an imaginary being.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-03-2012, 09:50 AM
(03-03-2012 04:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does God have a favourite flavour? Does he rave about his flavour? What about that flavour makes a sweet savour for the saviour who is also the saver.
Well, I can tell what his favorite flavor is not, and that's fig.
Hmmm, I'm thinking I should hide all my packages of fig newtons now. Wouldn't want him returning and showing up at my house with all those evil fruits hanging around, would I?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
03-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Yes, theology is important. No, you can't just read the modern translations and take them at face value.

The NIV has removed 40+ verses from the Bible. Are you telling me that's okay?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
03-03-2012, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 10:19 AM by Erxomai.)
(03-03-2012 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes, theology is important. No, you can't just read the modern translations and take them at face value.

It's not acceptable at all! Why the fuck did they stop at 40 when there are thousands upon thousands of verses of fantastical gibberish they should have removed!
(03-03-2012 09:50 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 04:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does God have a favourite flavour? Does he rave about his flavour? What about that flavour makes a sweet savour for the saviour who is also the saver.
Well, I can tell what his favorite flavor is not, and that's fig.
Hmmm, I'm thinking I should hide all my packages of fig newtons now. Wouldn't want him returning and showing up at my house with all those evil fruits hanging around, would I?

If you like, Lost, you can send some to me and I'll help hide them for you! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-03-2012, 01:09 PM
(03-03-2012 10:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes, theology is important. No, you can't just read the modern translations and take them at face value.

No, I'd say that it doesn't matter to rational people.

And if you don't like the NIV, don't use it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-03-2012, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 08:27 PM by bjgodsimage.)

that was kjv, Ephesians 1:4-6 and For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Because we start out spiritually dead, unable to respond to the Lord, only God can give us the gift of life (2:1-2). When sin entered the human race, it left everyone helpless. We cannot come to God unless he draws us (John 6:44). It is not our own awareness that we are sinful people that first turns us to God. Rather, it is God who in his mercy awakens that awareness within us in a similar way to how Jesus summoned Lazarus from the dead (John 11:43-44).

Some believe our salvation through Christ is limited completely to God's sovereign choice.not true,, The only ones who believe in Christ, they point out, are those whom God appointed for salvation before time began (v.4). They emphasize that there is no one who seeks God (Romans 3:10-11). However, God in his mercy has chosen to save some (Romans 9:15). Salvation does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy (Romans 9:16).

Others suggest God gives every person the ability to choose in terms described as "free will"—his grace and mercy extend to everyone. These people say that each person has to respond by deciding whether to repent of sin and turn to God. They suggest that God honors people's choices to either refuse or accept Christ's invitation (Luke 13:34).

he has mercy on whoever that repents
(03-03-2012 04:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 03:44 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  you only breathe because he loves you, now because you breathe praise him its not its just more facts, there is no theology, the bible is the truth and everything in it is for everyone, Psalms 150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Hey weird guy Smile Can't help but notice you're havin' a good ol' ding dong with our resident nutcase. So I got a question for ya. Do you believe that KC will go to hell or heaven when he dies, as he is at least some sort of flavour of Christian, even though he's not you particular yummy flavour? Does God have a favourite flavour? Does he rave about his flavour? What about that flavour makes a sweet savour for the saviour who is also the saver.

Also, do we get vast amounts of sex in your variety of belief 'cos I'm sorry, if no sex then no sign up.

well since hes spiritually dead and he hasnt accepted christ, hell, and idk what you talkn bout wit dat otha stuff
(03-03-2012 05:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 12:20 AM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  Im A Christian, As i Was sitting in bed thinking how i couldnt go to sleep at night just thinking about god so much, and he told me because he wanna spend time with me because i dont spend to much of my day with him,

Bipolar/schizophrenia???

gods real and he talks to you, hes as real as you want him to be, And as close as you want him to be, i heard him talk to me alot, and as he talks to you the devil also talk to you, but i laugh at that because thats assures me that im where i should be, just the otha night i said "i surrender all god" and after a minute the devil said "i heard you, imma merk(kill) yo a**." no lie, believe me or not Revalation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
03-03-2012, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 08:30 PM by kingschosen.)
No, it was the NIV... NIV came way after the KJV.

Also, you have said anything that supports free will. Show scripture that supports free will and refute verses that support election.
Also, Bj, you are aware I'm a Christian, right?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]