Can anyone here contact the dead?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2016, 03:06 AM
Can anyone here contact the dead?
They are talking about one third of the population in my country think there is a life after death, but the evidence is quite poor. I think the rest of us need to get some good indications that we are wrong.

Can anyone please contact Rolf Erik, he have promised to try to contact anyone who is able to talk with him.
I know that there are people out there who claim to have the skill to talk with the dead, but so far I am not convinced.
https://www.nrk.no/delta/rolf-erik-is-de...1.13101164

Feel free to spread the word that he need someone to talk to.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2016, 04:03 AM
RE: Can anyone here contact the dead?
Welcome to TTA.

That's quite amusing. Are you from Norway? If so, you can let us know if anyone wins.

By the way, he wrote down his bank account number and his Personal Identification Number and if you think I'm sharing that with you, you are sorely mistaken.

Big Grin

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
09-09-2016, 04:21 AM
No, nobody can talk to the dead and they are obviously mentally ill if they think they can.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
09-09-2016, 05:05 AM
(09-09-2016 04:21 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  No, nobody can talk to the dead and they are obviously mentally ill if they think they can.

or trying to con people out of their money.
[+] 5 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
09-09-2016, 05:19 AM
(09-09-2016 05:05 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 04:21 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  No, nobody can talk to the dead and they are obviously mentally ill if they think they can.

or trying to con people out of their money.

Well yeah, that too. Smile
09-09-2016, 05:27 AM
Sure, talking to the dead is easy. It's getting a response from the corpse that originates from somewhere other than one's imagination that poses a problem.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 15 users Like yakherder's post
09-09-2016, 05:32 AM
Yes I am from Norway.
No need to call names on people.
I just hope that someone that do claim that they can talk to the dead would be willing to take the challenge.
If they can't I would also like to know why and how often that do happen.

Do they ever say " I am sorry, but I can not reach your dead grandfather so you do not need to pay"?
09-09-2016, 05:37 AM
(09-09-2016 05:27 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Sure, talking to the dead is easy. It's getting a response from the corpse that originates from somewhere other than one's imagination that poses a problem.

[Image: cross.png]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 12 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
09-09-2016, 05:39 AM
(09-09-2016 03:06 AM)Rusle Wrote:  They are talking about one third of the population in my country think there is a life after death, but the evidence is quite poor. I think the rest of us need to get some good indications that we are wrong.

Can anyone please contact Rolf Erik, he have promised to try to contact anyone who is able to talk with him.
I know that there are people out there who claim to have the skill to talk with the dead, but so far I am not convinced.
https://www.nrk.no/delta/rolf-erik-is-de...1.13101164

Feel free to spread the word that he need someone to talk to.
i

Hop over to Finland and speak with Mr. Lordi. He does that kind of stuff on TV all the time.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
09-09-2016, 06:25 AM
I do not speak Finnish, but he should feel free to give an attempt to speak to Rolf Erik. Smile
I hope he would not wait too long because they do plan to go public with what Rolf Erik wrote in October 5th and see if anyone got close.

Mr Lordi??
I do not know about him.... anything to do with "Hard Rock Hallelujah"?