Can anyone say Master Cosmos positively does not exist with absolute certainty?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2014, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2014 10:45 AM by TheSinkingAtheist.)
Can anyone say Master Cosmos positively does not exist with absolute certainty?
If i told you an empty can of coke came alive to me years ago and told me to call it "Master Cosmos"...It revealed many things to me..how it created the cosmos in 7 days and how i must worship it and forbade me to worship anything else. He told me to write this down and spread the word; told me all sins are forgivable except denying faith in me. These non believers shall be cast in the lake of fire for eternity after they die and everyone else shall rejoice in a paradise with me.
Imagine my story of master cosmos spreading like wildfire starting with illiterate peasants in a very poor part of the world where superstition ruled life for many years to come. Appearing shortly after was this authoritarian M. C. Theocracy so powerful, it ruled europe for almost 1000 years wiping out any opposition or competition to belief in master cosmos. Burning doubters alive and invading countries with different religions to impose M.C. religion by force and enslaving the ones who dont comply. Attributing plagues and all disease to the dissenters and non believers of the world and setting off a chain of events causing most of the world to become believers while dissenters pretend to believe. This causes the movement to persist for more than 2000 years when a ray of light called science has emerged and now in its golden age; has refuted many claims of the inspired text of Master Cosmos. It sparked a new movement of non believers, challenging the doctrine and validity/existence of M.C. Unfortunately there are many people still ignorant of science who say "oh i dont believe in the Master Cosmos Theocracy but i believe there has to be a M.C... Something cant come from nothing and we had to come from somewhere. Can you prove M.C. does not exist??"...This frustrates the non believers forcing them to slowly pluck every hair out of their head and nostrils with pliers.....But yet the opponents continue to squabble about whether they can positively claim there isnt a Master Cosmos.... as if this master cosmos was more than just a figment in some average joe's imagination that became popular in an authoritarian theocracy and then forced onto the rest of the weaker world with genocide and bondage.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Can anyone say Master Cosmos positively does not exist with absolute certainty?
Have we been visiting the spirits this early in the day ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-12-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Can anyone say Master Cosmos positively does not exist with absolute certainty?
(25-12-2014 10:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Have we been visiting the spirits this early in the day ?

No, just a hip can of coke with a very healthy sense of self AngelAngelLaughat
25-12-2014, 10:55 AM
(25-12-2014 10:18 AM)TheSinkingAtheist Wrote:  If i told you an empty can of coke came alive to me years ago and told me to call it "Master Cosmos"...It revealed many things to me..how it created the cosmos in 7 days and how i must worship it and forbade me to worship anything else. He told me to write this down and spread the word; told me all sins are forgivable except denying faith in me. These non believers shall be cast in the lake of fire for eternity after they die and everyone else shall rejoice in a paradise with me.
Imagine my story of master cosmos spreading like wildfire starting with illiterate peasants in a very poor part of the world where superstition ruled life for many years to come. Appearing shortly after was this authoritarian M. C. Theocracy so powerful, it ruled europe for almost 1000 years wiping out any opposition or competition to belief in master cosmos. Burning doubters alive and invading countries with different religions to impose M.C. religion by force and enslaving the ones who dont comply. Attributing plagues and all disease to the dissenters and non believers of the world and setting off a chain of events causing most of the world to become believers while dissenters pretend to believe. This causes the movement to persist for more than 2000 years when a ray of light called science has emerged and now in its golden age; has refuted many claims of the inspired text of Master Cosmos. It sparked a new movement of non believers, challenging the doctrine and validity/existence of M.C. Unfortunately there are many people still ignorant of science who say "oh i dont believe in the Master Cosmos Theocracy but i believe there has to be a M.C... Something cant come from nothing and we had to come from somewhere. Can you prove M.C. does not exist??"...This frustrates the non believers forcing them to slowly pluck every hair out of their head and nostrils with pliers.....But yet the opponents continue to squabble about whether they can positively claim there isnt a Master Cosmos.... as if this master cosmos was more than just a figment in some average joe's imagination that became popular in an authoritarian theocracy and then forced onto the rest of the weaker world with genocide and bondage.

Please learn to use paragraphs and place a space between them when you post, otherwise all I see is one big run-on sentence that appears to be nonsense.

TLDR applies here.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
25-12-2014, 11:03 AM
I worship the gawd of Pepsi since it pays my mortgage and provides health insurance.

The Coca-Cola gawd is a false god.

[Image: smiley-eatdrink014.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
25-12-2014, 11:19 AM
(25-12-2014 11:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I worship the gawd of Pepsi since it pays my mortgage and provides health insurance.

But, but, Coke is "The Real Thing".
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-12-2014, 11:25 AM
(25-12-2014 11:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I worship the gawd of Pepsi since it pays my mortgage and provides health insurance.

Your gawd is indeed a very powerful gawd, and generous too, and oh so sweet!

BUT

Too much of your gawd and your teeth rot and you get fat and become dehydrated.
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/disadvan...-2308.html

...other than those minor things...Wink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
25-12-2014, 11:34 AM
(25-12-2014 11:25 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Your gawd is indeed a very powerful gawd, and generous too, and oh so sweet!

BUT

Too much of your gawd and your teeth rot and you get fat and become dehydrated.
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/disadvan...-2308.html

...other than those minor things...Wink

Moderation my friend. I have my teeth and they are not rotten, I am certainly not fat, and they actually got blood from me easily a couple weeks ago so dehydration isn't an issue.

Your argument is invalid. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-12-2014, 01:28 PM
This is a rerun, or close enough to be a re-hash.

The Gods Must be Crazy

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
25-12-2014, 01:48 PM
(25-12-2014 10:55 AM)Free Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 10:18 AM)TheSinkingAtheist Wrote:  If i told you an empty can of coke came alive to me years ago and told me to call it "Master Cosmos"...It revealed many things to me..how it created the cosmos in 7 days and how i must worship it and forbade me to worship anything else. He told me to write this down and spread the word; told me all sins are forgivable except denying faith in me. These non believers shall be cast in the lake of fire for eternity after they die and everyone else shall rejoice in a paradise with me.

Please learn to use paragraphs and place a space between them when you post, otherwise all I see is one big run-on sentence that appears to be nonsense.

TLDR applies here.
Yea, why would i care how it appears to u? Dont read it.....I had paragraph indentations but i copied and pasted from another app and the structure fell apart.