Can graphics get better?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2012, 12:00 PM
RE: Can graphics get better?
(07-10-2012 07:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 06:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  I agree.... however ESRB ratings are there to stop children buying violent games, this does not stop parents buying them though and passing them on. Yes its the fault of the parents etc etc.... and if you raise your kid right then it wouldnt happen blah blah... however my point is that as game become more realistic, as ways of interacting with games (beyond Kinnect, maybe VR glasses) this will influence a way the child see life itself.... that without the right opposite conditioning of right and wrong.... the kid may see things differently to how we saw things on our televisions. It is easy for us now to turn off the console and the TV screen.... we know that the TV screen is just that.... however in the future when tech goes beyond televisions, becomes more submersive of an experiences... I think the lines of reality will be blurred.
I wouldn't let my kids get their hands on any kind of videogame until they are teenagers. The effects of giving them stuff like that from a young age can be seen by observing the spoiled brats nowadays. *grumble grumble* Drinking Beverage

I'd say you are an old man.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finding the right graphics card? pppgggr 6 539 01-06-2012 04:03 AM
Last Post: Filox