Can it be done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Can it be done?
(08-07-2016 08:16 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: slave-ship-planking21.jpg]

That's just creepy. Talk about claustrophobia. Not to mention the lack of food, water, sea sickness, and intense heat.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 08:40 PM
I wonder why nobody who actually believes this shit ever shows up here to defend it?
08-07-2016, 08:58 PM
(08-07-2016 08:40 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I wonder why nobody who actually believes this shit ever shows up here to defend it?

Because it is indefensible.

Q made a complete and utter fool of himself trying to.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-07-2016, 09:06 PM
(08-07-2016 08:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 08:40 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I wonder why nobody who actually believes this shit ever shows up here to defend it?

Because it is indefensible.

Q made a complete and utter fool of himself trying to.

Do you have a link to that? Sounds entertaining.
08-07-2016, 09:09 PM
He will join us, or die, he, Master! Evil_monster
Sorry! Blush

The Ark's bullshit; carry on! Drinking Beverage

08-07-2016, 09:13 PM
(08-07-2016 09:09 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  He will join us, or die, he, Master! Evil_monster
Sorry! Blush

The Ark's bullshit; carry on! Drinking Beverage

I see I'm not the only one who thinks that every time I read this thread's title.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
11-07-2016, 07:35 AM
(06-07-2016 05:57 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  There is no god, there was no flood and there is no way the animals could be fit onto the ark if it were made, so this is all pretend.

If we reduce the count to just basic groups of animals, I expect that even then, only a small portion of the animals could be carried on the biblical ark.

Oh, did you get Ken Ham's memo? There was only a relative handful of animals on the ark. When they got off, the just bred at astonishing rates and hyper evolved into the species we have today, all while sprinting across all the continents of Pangaea before it separated, with the carnivores largely fasting so they didn't kill off the other species, right up until the continents separated and the hyper evolution just suddenly stopped.

It all makes sense! See how seamlessly science and God's word mesh together!? See!?!? Now go pay Ken Ham tons of money to let him tell you about it on his ark that isn't made of gopher wood.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
11-07-2016, 07:59 AM
(11-07-2016 07:35 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 05:57 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  There is no god, there was no flood and there is no way the animals could be fit onto the ark if it were made, so this is all pretend.

If we reduce the count to just basic groups of animals, I expect that even then, only a small portion of the animals could be carried on the biblical ark.

Oh, did you get Ken Ham's memo? There was only a relative handful of animals on the ark. When they got off, the just bred at astonishing rates and hyper evolved into the species we have today, all while sprinting across all the continents of Pangaea before it separated, with the carnivores largely fasting so they didn't kill off the other species, right up until the continents separated and the hyper evolution just suddenly stopped.

It all makes sense! See how seamlessly science and God's word mesh together!? See!?!? Now go pay Ken Ham tons of money to let him tell you about it on his ark that isn't made of gopher wood.

Nah, I didn't get Ham's memo. He's on my ignore list. Smile

But, as per my post, it would have to be FAMILIES of animals which, as you say, would require "hyper-evolution" to go from 6000 FAMILIES to millions of SPECIES. The mystery of god. Bowing

"They think, therefore I am" - god
11-07-2016, 08:08 AM
(11-07-2016 07:59 AM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  Nah, I didn't get Ham's memo. He's on my ignore list. Smile

Good thinking.

(11-07-2016 07:59 AM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  But, as per my post, it would have to be FAMILIES of animals which, as you say, would require "hyper-evolution" to go from 6000 FAMILIES to millions of SPECIES. The mystery of god. Bowing

That's actually one branch of apologetics called baraminology. You just have to play fast and loose with the Bible's use of the word "kinds" of animals. Maybe they weren't talking about species. Maybe it was families or classes. Who knows? We'll just let God hyper-evolve them for a while, and then abruptly stop evolution, because evolution is a lie, anyway.
11-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Just when one thought that creatards could not get any stupider.

This;

[Image: Baraminogram.png]

was apparently a parody that was ultimately used for their own agenda.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
[+] 1 user Likes TechnoMonkey's post