Can it be done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Can it be done?
Well you are leaving off the thousands of crustaceans that are in the oceans, the bacterial organisms that would have been killed due to change in the PH of the Earth due to rainfall, and dinosaurs. Also the tale is invalid because we wouldn't have had enough time to produce as much genetic variation in organisms as we due today. Also, most mammals eat other mammals, so how did that work?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2016, 02:28 PM
(11-07-2016 07:35 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Oh, did you get Ken Ham's memo? There was only a relative handful of animals on the ark.

You ain't kidding. There were only a handful of animals on the ark on opening day.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...e-the-ark/

This was beautiful.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
12-07-2016, 04:44 AM
(11-07-2016 02:05 PM)Anichols0063 Wrote:  Well you are leaving off the thousands of crustaceans that are in the oceans, the bacterial organisms that would have been killed due to change in the PH of the Earth due to rainfall, and dinosaurs. Also the tale is invalid because we wouldn't have had enough time to produce as much genetic variation in organisms as we due today. Also, most mammals eat other mammals, so how did that work?

forget that, carnivores can't eat rice and beans so unless Noah installed a giant meat freezer in the ark he's gonna have dead predators on board long before the flood is over
12-07-2016, 05:04 AM
(08-07-2016 10:56 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 10:46 AM)natachan Wrote:  I actually went to AiG to look up the plant issue. And as I've said before, it is odd to have your expectations so low and still be disappointed.

According to AiG the plants all survived. Because there are plants that live in swamps whose roots are submerged, therefore plants could survive a year totally submerged. I shit you not, that is their explanation.

Even in salt water?

I've tried salt water and plants just to see how long they would last after they are poured some salt water.... they die pretty easily ... pretty sure being completely submerged is no different