Can matter be created from non-matter?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Can matter be created from non-matter?
Well, ya see, sweetie, one of my gay buddies is the QB of one of the other Big Ten teams, so, while I see the Buckeyes are doing well, I tend not to rooty-toot-toot for them. I root for his team. My cousins in Upper Arlington do tho. You live in Columbus ?

But no.

1. It's "you're" happy. Not "your" happy.
Please pay more attention in English class, so mommy won't have to go talk to the teacher so often.

2. No and no and yes.
a. Things can grow in jars if the jars are contaminated by bacteria, or protozoans or viruses, and there is sufficient substrate to grow on.
b. Things never "turn" into other things, ya see, dearie. When you get to kindie-garden, teacher will explain that hard one to you.
c. You changed the question, ya see, little pumpkin-padawan. You asked if matter is created from non-matter. That's different. And it has nothing to do with Evolution, pookie. While there are virtual particles you don't see, coming and going into and out of existence all the time in your little toy jar, things don't work that way. But just wait. When you get big, you can look forward to going to school, and learning about all these really hard things, and then you won't have to ask such dumb questions.

Now go down, and have daddy rocky you, and read you a story, and don't stay up past your bed time. You know how cranky you get, when you stay up late.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Great side-steps. Bottom line is your evolution theory that life came from non-life, or life came from rocks is foolish.
Thanks for the verification.
21-09-2013, 08:14 PM
(21-09-2013 08:10 PM)theword Wrote:  Great side-steps. Bottom line is your evolution theory that life came from non-life, or life came from rocks is foolish.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-VADA KADAVRA!

[Image: COBXOr9.gif]

Is it dead?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
21-09-2013, 08:14 PM
God will have a hard time passing eternity with people as thick as this one

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
21-09-2013, 08:16 PM
(21-09-2013 07:12 PM)theword Wrote:  I look forward to see how you evolution-tards try and spin this one.
(21-09-2013 07:43 PM)theword Wrote:  So, according to you, I can buy a glass jar and put a lid on it, and something will grow inside the jar. Is this correct?
(21-09-2013 07:49 PM)theword Wrote:  OK, let me make it easier. Can you make a dog out of a rock?

So your argument is:
1. You can't make matter, so the universe couldn't have begun.
2. Life cannot come from non-life, so life doesn't exist.
... except by magic. With magic it's ok. God can certainly create matter. God can certainly create life from non-life. Nothing else could. Right?

Great argument.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
21-09-2013, 08:17 PM
(21-09-2013 08:16 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 07:12 PM)theword Wrote:  I look forward to see how you evolution-tards try and spin this one.
(21-09-2013 07:43 PM)theword Wrote:  So, according to you, I can buy a glass jar and put a lid on it, and something will grow inside the jar. Is this correct?
(21-09-2013 07:49 PM)theword Wrote:  OK, let me make it easier. Can you make a dog out of a rock?

So your argument is:
2. Life cannot come from non-life
... except by magic. With magic it's ok. God can certainly create matter. God can certainly create life from non-life. Nothing else could. Right?

Great argument.

Weeping Life can come from non-life if you have trillions of dollars and millions of scientists.
21-09-2013, 08:18 PM
(21-09-2013 08:16 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  

So your argument is:
2. Life cannot come from non-life

Great argument.
Well, it's better than what you people think, or don't think.
21-09-2013, 08:18 PM
(21-09-2013 08:10 PM)theword Wrote:  Great side-steps. Bottom line is your evolution theory that life came from non-life, or life came from rocks is foolish.

If God is alive where did he come from? Unless he himself was created by an even higher being he came from non-life.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-09-2013, 08:20 PM
(21-09-2013 07:57 PM)theword Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 07:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes but both of those are matter so the initial question is moot.
In other words, you don't have an answer.

Yes Pookie. It's not really a concern of atheists, but scientists, (that's a big word for you, but it can mean people who work in labs), are getting closer to doing that.
http://inhabitat.com/scientists-bring-ex...-30-years/

Here's one for you to play with. Be sure and put it in your toy box, and pick up all your toys.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
21-09-2013, 08:22 PM
(21-09-2013 08:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

If God is alive where did he come from? Unless he himself was created by an even higher being he came from non-life.
Nice side-step. I guess you have no answers. Wait, I know you have no answers.