Can matter be created from non-matter?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Can matter be created from non-matter?
(21-09-2013 08:10 PM)theword Wrote:  Great side-steps. Bottom line is your evolution theory that life came from non-life, or life came from rocks is foolish.
Thanks for the verification.

Evolution is simply one species evolving into another. Nowhere in the official theory is the origin of life discussed. What you're mentioning here is called abiogenesis. It is separate from evolution. And neither are required by or directly pertain to atheism.

Oh... The picture of the stone dog is called humor. Try it sometime.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I don't think I can take another wave of theistic stupidity, another blow could kill me. Weeping

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
21-09-2013, 08:23 PM
(21-09-2013 08:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 07:57 PM)theword Wrote:  In other words, you don't have an answer.

Yes Pookie. It's not really a concern of atheists, but scientists, (that's a big word for you, but it can mean people who work in labs), are getting closer to doing that.
http://inhabitat.com/scientists-bring-ex...-30-years/

Here's one for you to play with. Be sure and put it in your toy box, and pick up all your toys.

Again, another no answer atheist reply. Why don't you people admit you do not have any answers?
21-09-2013, 08:23 PM
(21-09-2013 08:22 PM)theword Wrote:  Nice side-step. I guess you have no answers. Wait, I know you have no answers.

Nice side-step yourself. I'm presuming you have no answers, in fact I'm 99.9% sure you have no answers.

Gonna answer my question or you gonna keep trying to wriggle out of it? I'll keep asking if you don't.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-09-2013, 08:26 PM
(21-09-2013 08:22 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 08:10 PM)theword Wrote:  Great side-steps. Bottom line is your evolution theory that life came from non-life, or life came from rocks is foolish.
Thanks for the verification.

Evolution is simply one species evolving into another. Nowhere in the official theory is the origin of life discussed. What you're mentioning here is called abiogenesis. It is separate from evolution. And neither are required by or directly pertain to atheism.

Sorry Jeff, this is not evolution. One species "evolving" form another does not explain where life came from.
21-09-2013, 08:26 PM
(21-09-2013 08:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 08:22 PM)theword Wrote:  Nice side-step. I guess you have no answers. Wait, I know you have no answers.

Nice side-step yourself. I'm presuming you have no answers, in fact I'm 99.9% sure you have no answers.

Gonna answer my question or you gonna keep trying to wriggle out of it? I'll keep asking if you don't.
Where did life come from?
21-09-2013, 08:27 PM
(21-09-2013 08:26 PM)theword Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 08:22 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Evolution is simply one species evolving into another. Nowhere in the official theory is the origin of life discussed. What you're mentioning here is called abiogenesis. It is separate from evolution. And neither are required by or directly pertain to atheism.

Sorry Jeff, this is not evolution. One species "evolving" form another does not explain where life came from.

Gravity doesn't explain what light is, so I guess Gravity is a scam. Laughat

[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
21-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Now Pookie, you can put this in you toy box, for when you get older.
It's by a Nobel Prize winner. He explains how it can happen. You won't understand this now, but maybe you will later, when you get big.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2013, 08:28 PM
(21-09-2013 08:27 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 08:26 PM)theword Wrote:  Sorry Jeff, this is not evolution. One species "evolving" form another does not explain where life came from.

Gravity doesn't explain where light comes from, so I guess Gravity is a scam. Laughat

21-09-2013, 08:29 PM
What's non-matter wordy? are we side stepping ourselves huh? you're a hypocrite, your god will be so pleased Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]