Can matter be created from non-matter?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Can matter be created from non-matter?
Wordy...you are aware this is an Atheist forum, aren't you?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 08:52 PM
(21-09-2013 08:43 PM)theword Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 08:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Now Pookie, you can put this in you toy box, for when you get older.
It's by a Nobel Prize winner. He explains how it can happen. You won't understand this now, but maybe you will later, when you get big.

Great theory.... So great, it's widely accepted!
The problem is Bucky-Boy, no body agrees with your theories. You may think it makes sense, bit no one else does. The fact is that you cannot make something out of nothing- no matter how hard you try

Golly gee whiz, el wordo is right. So, therefore, the only possible answer could ever be...

...wait for it...

...God did it. Shocking

And not just any god, 'cause there are literally thousands, but the god of the Bible.

And not just any iteration of him, but the exact one that das word believes in. Yes, amazing isn't it. That same version of Yahweh that likes the same things, and hates the same things as le word. Imagine the odds!

It can be the only explanation.
Drinking Beverage

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
(21-09-2013 08:43 PM)theword Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 08:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Now Pookie, you can put this in you toy box, for when you get older.
It's by a Nobel Prize winner. He explains how it can happen. You won't understand this now, but maybe you will later, when you get big.

Great theory.... So great, it's widely accepted!
The problem is Bucky-Boy, no body agrees with your theories. You may think it makes sense, bit no one else does. The fact is that you cannot make something out of nothing- no matter how hard you try

Teen-Skeptic-Go!.exe has crashed. In the future, please attempt to use brain cells in their intended manner. Please reboot system. [Image: Deku_Statue.png]

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
(21-09-2013 08:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I do not believe in god.

I wasn't aware that the theory of evolution needed support from me...WTAF are you talking about.
The "theory" of evolution is just that. It is a theory, it is not real. You cannot prove the theory of evolution. Life cannot "evolve" from non-life. It's as simple as that.
21-09-2013, 08:53 PM
(21-09-2013 08:52 PM)theword Wrote:  

I wasn't aware that the theory of evolution needed support from me...WTAF are you talking about.
The "theory" of evolution is just that. It is a theory, it is not real. You cannot prove the theory of evolution. Life cannot "evolve" from non-life. It's as simple as that.
Stupidity, too great, can't move.

[Image: Deku_Statue.png]

21-09-2013, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 09:40 PM by Anjele.)
We have been able to see evolution at work...your gawd remains absent.

21-09-2013, 08:59 PM
(21-09-2013 08:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have been able to see evolution at work...you gawd remains absent.
We have never seen evolution. Oh, sure a tadpole turning into a frog, or a You have no proof for evolution. Show me where life came from? A rock?
21-09-2013, 09:02 PM
(21-09-2013 08:59 PM)theword Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 08:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have been able to see evolution at work...you gawd remains absent.
We have never seen evolution. Oh, sure a tadpole turning into a frog, or a You have no proof for evolution. Show me where life came from? A rock?

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary...conover_04

21-09-2013, 09:03 PM
(21-09-2013 08:52 PM)theword Wrote:  

the·o·ry

[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] noun, plural the·o·ries.
1.a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine.

Other theories include:

germ theory, so germs aren't real?

heliocentrism, again...not real?

quantum theory, total rubbish, right? The device that you are currently using to read these words exists only due to this theory.

Get a clue.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
21-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Good grief, your level of ignorance is astounding.

A tadpole to a frog...ya mean, like a caterpillar to a butterfly? It's the same creature in different stages you twit.

Read a book...a science book.